This rug gives us some color on our brown and tan patio and coordinates with the colors of the furniture. Green of the desert, blue that coordinates with a wind chime, dark brown is the color of our funiture, and the other brown is the color of some wrought iron furniture. We decided to split the furniture into two groupings, so we ordered a larger size of this same rug after receiving the 5 x 3 one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors online are close to actual colors; description is that one color is orange, but I would call it a brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased this rug to try outside on my patio, but when I saw the quality and the feel of it, I decided to try it in the kitchen. I put it on a rug pad, and it is stable and comfortable to walk on in the room. It vacuums well, and appears to repel stains. I dropped a mushy rasberry on it recently, and the juice just wiped off with my kitchen dish rag! I haven't tried to hose it down yet, but read other reviews that said it hoses off easily!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close; the orange is very deep, almost rusty.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, feels good under my feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I love this rug. The colors are awesome - vibrant but understated enough not to overwhelm you. I actually purchased this rug after I bought the larger one for my dinette area and loved it so much. It's thin, so I'm not sure how the edges will hold up in the long run (in my experience, indoor/outdoor rugs used inside tend to roll up over time), but for the price, I don't mind. It's the perfect size for my little U-shaped kitchen and ties the dining/kitchen areas in really well. I was worried about the light background color being susceptible to stains, but so far, everything has wiped right off. That's the beauty of an indoor/outdoor rug. I would recommend this rug to anyone looking for something fun and bright in a high-traffic area. Very easy to clean - not the softest on your bare feet, but I've been purchasing indoor/outdoor rugs for indoor use for years because of their durability, so I'm used to it. The trade-off is totally worth it, in my opinion. BUY IT. Or I will - I'm tempted to buy another few of these guys to store for future homes. That's how much I love the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors depicted are true to life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is an indoor/outdoor rug, so it isn't plush, but it's sturdy and durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
Put this in our new screened porch. The colors are nice and not too "in your face," so they coordinate - but don't compete - with the strong colors in our patio furniture. Also, the texture is very nice. I guess I expected an outdoor rug to feel rough or plastic-y, but this rug is nice and soft underfoot. In fact, it is so comfortable and pretty I could see using this indoors.
This rug was perfect for my needs(to go under a cat litter box! It is cute and big enough, and since it is "indoor/outdoor" its pretty thin which is what I was looking for. If you were looking for a nice rug to display though, this probably isn't the right choice as it is only like 1/3 inch thick(not plush at all).
Honestly I thought this was going to be a cheap rug as in quality wise. After reading the reviews and knowing that cleaning the rug would be easy I decided to go with it. It's a nice rug for a patio, sunroom or kitchen. It's not as big as the description says maybe a few inches short width wise but not a huge difference. It think it will hold up wear and tear wise. Overall it looks great in my kitchen.