I saw a similar blue & white rug in an expensive catalogue at a much higher price. So I checked out Overstock and found this one. Wasn't sure how this bold print would look on our deck, but it was great. This rug looks great near the pool and blends perfectly with Pacific blue cushions/umbrellas and white deck chairs.. Also, it reduces the heat level on the wood deck, cleans up great with a garden hose, can be vacuumed; we left it out all winter with leaves decomposing on it and with a quick vacuuming, it looks just as bright and clean as the day we bought it. After a year, we are still loving it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect! Matches Pacific blue and Navy blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
So far I love this rug. My dining room is an awkward size which made typical rug sizes (6x9, 7x10) not work, and this rug is just the perfect size. The colors are a bit deceptive online which worked out to my advantage; ended up being the exact colors I was wanting. The "Navy" is more of a Royal Blue. The "White" is more of a Cream / Light Tan. The "Blue" is Turquoise. The colors look subtle in the photos but they are more vivid in person. Adds a great pop of color and character to a room without being overwhelming. Due to the type of material it does smell a little at first but the smell does go away. Shipping was fairly quick as well; ordered on a Saturday night and received Wednesday.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The darker blue appears navy in the photos but in person its more of a royal blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description states "ivory, blue, and navy threads." The "navy" is actually royal blue and the "blue" is turqoise
I loved this rug - it looks much better in person. In the picture it looks blue with white print, when in person its more of a cream with blue print. It is really a statement piece - I have a very traditional aesthetic so I added this rug into mix it up. I am so glad I took a chance and ordered this rug!
This is the 3rd rug that I bought of its kind. The other 2 I bought from last summer have not faded at all through rain and snow. I live in Colorado so I could expect a sudden change of temperature on a daily basis. The color and design were exactly what you get. Bright color blue. It is off-white, not pure white but none the less, I like it. Classy looking, durable and good quality. This are the reasons why I bought the 3rd one.
love the fact that it is washable. Carpet is very light and easy to move, great for outdoor summer fun or indoor warmth
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the blue is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good