The Iron Woven Magazine Rack adds beauty to any room . Both the gold and dark iron interplay to make it look beautiful. It is has plenty of room for both magazines and newspapers. It is extremely sturdy, but no too heavy. The design is elegant. It can easily be used in a contemporary or traditional home. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The gold color was more prominent and beautiful mixed with the dark iron. Absolutely spectacular.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely sturdy and roomy....
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate.
I bought this for our living room to get the magazines off the coffee table. It is roomy, and very elegant and blends in well with any type of furniture and end tables. A great buy for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bert sturdy, elegant design. Great quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excelleny
Looks good, does the job, classy piece to add to a traditional room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
it is different than a photo, assome person mentioned, expect 'green' -turquise item to arrive. which is actually perfectfor myinterior, as i have all in teal colour. my only problem is that(as- AGAIN-so eone mentioned)the legs not even length or equal bent, so to have it stableand not wobbly i had to stick a furniture pad under one of the legs. problem solved.
I absolutely love it! In winter, it sits next to my fireplace and I use it to hold fire logs. In summer, I stick two colorful potted plants in it. My guests have all commented on how nice it is. I may purchase another to use in my master bathroom to hold my towels, bath salts and oils and maybe even a magazine. I think it's a great buy.
I was pleasantly surprised that this magazine rack is so nice! It is eye appealing, sturdy, has plenty of room for lots of magazines, and you can stand the magazines up without having them curl. That last point was something high on my list, but not too many people talk about that feature when reviewing magazine racks. So I am very pleased! As for the images shown on this site, the rack really looks more like the one showing a darker brown wrought iron; the other image (there are two) makes the rack appear to be a bit shiny and almost multi-colored. It's actually not a solid color - It does have different shades of brown. Anyway, I'm really glad I bought it! It will go with any décor, I think.
I saw the style of this magazine rack but had other thoughts for it. I was looking for something that would compliment a very unique bathroom design. It was perfect. I rolled up some large towels and leave it on the floor with a book on top. We invested in a soaker tub and this piece was a perfect touch in a bathroom that is all polished brass. Love this so much!! Have had a lot of compliments on it. Maybe later I will use it as a magazine rack in front of our electric fireplace but for now it's in the perfect setting.