We are loving these! For the price... they have been amazing! I reupholstered my seats a simple staple gun and my husband put them together in about 30-45 min. They have been amazingly sturdy and I am loving the look! So easy to put your own spin on these!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
it is solid metal on the legs .I know this because I had to cut down the legs for hieght because I ordered the wrong size and my husband already put them together before I could tell him to return them,. it only took him 20 minutes to put both of them together.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good, not exactly as heavy as I would of liked
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
The chairs are really nice...they are very very comfortable....my husband had a hard time putting the first one together...I think it took him like 2 hours for one chair....also....they are not as solid as one would think....they are not flimsy by any means but not like a heavy wrought iron chair though either...I would get them again though.
I'd looked online for a decently-priced set of barstools and, finally, purchased this set. The boxes came really mangled (which doesn't usually happen when I order from Overstock). However, because the stools were packed so well, there was no damage to the chairs. Assembly wasn't too difficult; about 15 minutes per chair. I'd recommend assembling all of the metal components before screwing on the seat. If you put the seat on first, it's difficult to get the rest of the metal pieces to line up correctly. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for something sleek and that isn't too expensive.