I am using this umbrella stand to hold wrapping paper in my craft room. It is very heavy/ sturdy iron. Does not wobble or tip over. Not white/ white. More of an antique white. It is one piece with a rod that screws in the center with a ring on it for a handle. The handle (ring in the center) would not fit in the hole. I am not using it, but it could be a problem for others. Mine could be an isolated case. The diameter of the rod is quite a bit larger than the hole made for the rod to screw into. Since I am not using it anyway, I didn't feel the need to exchange/ return it. Love it though. Looks great holding my wrapping paper. Exactly what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as descibed
There is one long metal piece in the center of the stand that is supposed to be a "handle" of some sort. It did not fit through the small hole provided on the metal stand! I should have returned this umbrella stand, but the cost of the return was not worth it. I was disappointed with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Stand was cream colored, not as white as I thought, but I was okay with the color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Quality
This umbrella stand is heavy- which I like. I don't want it toppling over. I like the fact that it is square and not tapered-it fits my space well. The welds on this "made in China" stand are very messy, but sturdy. Like the previous reviewer, my stand arrived with two of the legs bent and chipped paint. I happen to like the not so fussy and perfect style of decorating, so I am ok with keeping the stand. If you are looking for something sylish and perfect this is not the stand for you.
The Umbrella Stand was damaged. The paint is chipping off the bottom, and the legs that support the stand arrived bent. I am looking for a new Umbrella Stand from another manufacturer at the present time. I would not recommend this Umbrella Stand.
The only problem with this is that the weld on the top in the middle had a spur that prevented the rod from going through it. I had to get someone to drill it out before I could screw the piece in. Not a big problem, and easy to put together once that was done. It is more ivory than white.
I'm not using as an umbrella stand... I purchased to use for gift wrap! Perfect for standing up rolls of gift wrap. Seems an excellent stand for its original purpose, too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes