If you're looking for a pure white desk, this is not the one to get. While the quality looks pretty good, the finish is more a whitewashed wood than pure white. Not as clean and modern looking as I'd hoped for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White with visible wood grain showing through. Wood grain is not shown on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks pretty good, did not assemble
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color not accurate
Good product~~~ my 12year old daughter loved it!!! Drawers were a little hard to get together but expected for having to put a ton if pieces together :)) Still a great desk and she loves it <3
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I've been looking for several months for a table/desk to do scrapbooking on. I found this desk & was immediately impressed with the amount of space on the table top, as I needed something where I could spread 3 or 4 12x12 sheets at once time. This desk fits the bill! I don't usually gravitate towards modern linear lines, but I love the curvature of this desk. I was also drawn to the shelf, drawer, & file cabinet that are built in. When it arrives, be aware this thing is heavy! I hope the delivery driver had help hoisting it up onto our porch! There was a very small chip on the corner on the top, but that could be due to it's weight while shipping. My husband put it together for me & the instructions were perfect. Easy to follow & all the parts were there. Took about 1-1/2 hours to assemble. It is everything I had hoped & does all I need it to. Was well worth the search!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True White Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, sturdy material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Inval packs this in a really stupid way; causing everything to slide and corners to be damaged. Not only that, the instructions were missing and one part was missing. Overstock customer service has spent the last week trying to get the part from their warehouse, but their own warehouse doesn't react. They're now offering a partial refund. At least that's something. My daughter loves the shape of the desk and has covered the dented parts. The missing part was inside, so she can only see that if she opens a drawer. It doesn't bother her, but as her dad I'm upset that a company like Inval can actually be in business with the crap they charge for.
Elegant table. Plenty of space for my 14 year old to do her school projects. After assembly of drawers, I thought I had put it wrong, after I noticed a gap between drawer and table. I took it apart, with no luck the gap is still there. It's not a big deal, my daughter doesn't mind. Overall it's a nice student table.
I had been looking for a white desk for my 11 year old daughter's bedroom and found this at Overstock and have to say that I couldn't be happier! It came with minor dents on the corner due to transportation (it is very heavy) but was perfect otherwise! My daughter put it together in no time and only needed help at the beginning to figure some things out from the manual and with the drawers. Love it!