This is a really nice table and I would recommend it to anyone. The color of the table is a little lighter than pictured and described and that's the reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5. The table arrived in 5 days, in great condition and was easy to assemble.
This is a great table for the price. However, do not expect perfection. The legs screw quite easily but they do not line up exactly. I tried switching the legs but 2 were off and 2 were fine. It is a nice quality of wood but lighter than they say. It is a really good buy for the price though and I am using it for my makeup since there are so many drawers. I have it sitting in my bedroom with a nice clock on top. It also looks great in any living room as well. If you don't want to spend a lot I would recommend this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit lighter than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comparable to the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate other than color
The piece was well packed and secure -- and it arrived promptly. Only the legs needed to be attached -- a simple matter. There were a few insignificant spots where stain was missing, but I was able to take care of these with a stain stick. The legs do not fit perfectly, but I am probably the only one who would notice this problem. I can be very fussy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not a high quality piece of furniture, but for the price, it is just fine. In the foyer area where it is being used, it works very well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as expected
My family and I were happy with the quality and price of this piece of furniture. It was a bargain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little lighter but very close to the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent craftmanship for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
We were looking for a small furniture for enhancing the look of our entry foyer. after doing several researches and visiting the popular retail furniture outlets me and my wife were not completely satisfied with any product. Also finding furniture that fitted our dimension criteria was difficult to find. As a last resort we searched some more on the internet and came up with the overstock site. We loved the design, look and dimensions of the table in the picture. When it arrived it was perfect. it fits well in the space and assembly was a breeze. The design of the table is very traditional and gives a rich look to the space in the foyer.
This was so easy to put together! (Except the plastic tubing protecting the bolts was tough to get off.) But other than that, it took about five minutes to put the legs on and voila! A lovely little table for my TV, with all those useful drawers for remotes and the odds and ends that used to clutter my TV table. And it matches my antique chairs. What a great buy!
This piece arrived in one box and only the legs has to be attached, so assembly was fast and easy. I live in a high rise condo so my entry hall needed something to scale and this looks beautiful. In the South, we would call it a tobacca table and it's a lovely cherry finish, sturdy and I've already had compliments on it. I previouly had a solid hall console but I wanted something that wasn't flush to the floor. This is a graceful piece and I plan to put a basket underneath so I can put magazines and mail and I enter my condo. The surface will hold a nice lamp and a bowl, very lovely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and a nice finish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I thought this table was going to be nice but it is SO beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. It also fit so perfectly into the space that I wanted it for. The measurement on the website needed to be exact for this table to work for me, and they were perfectly accurate. I can't stop looking at this piece every time I walk past it in my dining room. I LOVE IT. The price was amazing also. Additionally, I made a huge error in the delivery address when I ordered this and customer service went above and beyond to correct the problem for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is even prettier in person that in the photo, which I already thought was nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very surprised and impressed by the high quality given the modest price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate.
The perfect piece for my dining room beautiful table and great price will definitly recommend
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is a perfect table as an extra or accent in the bedroom or livingroom. I wouldn't advise using it as a desk where you intend to sit, since the clearance for an occupied chair is insufficient. But, if you need a small desk for an extra table surface and a few drawers, this is a great choice. I always like to choose real hardwood when possible, and this is. While the exposed and visible surfaces are finished, the drawer insides and the cavity where the drawers are inserted along with the struts for holding the drawers are rough and unfinished wood. I applied a heavy oiling to the unfinished wood, which this rough surface drinks up and helps for the longevity of the furniture. I have owned my table for two years now, and I plan to give the unfinished wood a heavy oiling once a year. The drawers do not have metal glides; they do, though, have wooden struts that hold the drawers firmly to a straight glide. There are wooden tab stops that can be positioned to keep the drawers from being pulled all the way out, or rotated 90dg to allow the complete removal of the drawers. The drawer bottoms are moderate in their ability to hold heavy content. I wouldn't advise putting anything really heavy in them, but they won't bow out of place with a moderately heavy load. I put several belt knives into one drawer, and it's holding up just fine. The cavity where the drawers are inserted is enclosed at the back and bottom, so if you want to secret something away behind and underneath the drawers you can do that. The table was very easy to assemble, only requiring that the legs be bolted into place. The assembly bolts are not visible unless you crawl underneath the table and look up at where the legs join--behavior which I really don't anticipate that company will be doing... I have received many complements on this table, and everyone thinks I've spent much more money on it than I actually did. I consider the purchase well worth the money spent on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Unknown, I'm blind
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate