this started falling apart right away. threw it away. it was cheap and cheap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have only had this ottoman for a few weeks. The top of it came apart. It is made of particle board and once the piece that was supposed to support it came off, the top cracked into a bunch of pieces and has ripped the fake leather. It did not look exactly like the picture either. This thing isn't worth the money. Buy something else.
The "leather" has more of a vinyl look and quality and I was put off by the asian floral patterns stamped into the leather. Quaility is so, so and one of them even arrived with a cracked base despite the box it was shipped in showing no visual exterior damage. Unless you are going for an Asian-specific look, I'd stay away from these ottomans.
I had been searching for the "right" ottoman and could not decide whether to purchase faux leather or leather. That's always an issue because of my dog. Size was a huge issue as well as I didn't want this to be too high or wide. This is a perfect size! Just enough room to store some throws and a blanket for those chilly New England nights. I purchased an arm chair in sage microfiber (from Overstock) a few months ago and it looks beautiful together. Now it's the best spot to sit back, relax, and put your feet up to read. Caution..you may fall a sleep in this great comfortable corner!
The ottoman has a great deal of storage, and the leather is very nice. Not all of the seams are exact, but the majority are. It was not enough of a problem to me. I used mink oil on the top and put it in the dryer on a low temperature for a few minutes. It gave the top some pliability. Since then, it's been very comfortable. I really like the leather scrollwork on the lighter areas of the leather.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors looked a little dark in the picture, but the actual product is exactly what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not all of the seams are exact, but not enough to notice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was pretty much on target.
This is the perfect ottoman for a small space. It arrived in perfect condition and is deceptively roomy on the inside. Please look at measurements as it is a smaller ottoman than most others, but if you need something for a comfy small den area, it is ideal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This was overated product ,, over rpiced ,, very poorly manufactured
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Poor quality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR Cheap over rated product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? POOR
I'm satisfied but, thought quality would be better it works okay in my livingroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's just okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 80%
The design on the lighter color has a western look which is difficult to distinguish on-line. The over all quality isn't as good as I would have expected. I probably wouldn't have purchased this if I would have been in a store, over-priced for the quality. The postage was a steel.
Really like how this ottoman looks. We find ourselves sitting on it more than putting our feet on it. The exterior has held up nicely...I was worried about it wearing fast, but it seems to be fine. The cardboard lining on the inside of the lid has come unstapled, but that hasn't really been an issue unless you are constantly taking the lid off
I bought this ottoman and it started to fall apart immediately. Terrible construction. Eventually replaced it with an Ottoman from Safavieh that I also on Overstock.com and this ottoman was fantastic. MUCH better quality for only ** more dollars.
Needed a footrest and storage for a corner reading nook to work with a brown leather chair. This is a patchwork leather look ottoman and my only complaint is that the staples which anchor the faux leather to the storage lid were not well secured all the way around. My husband shot a few upholstery staples into it and it has been fine ever since. I can stuff a blanket and some sewing projects and books inside to easily declutter the area. Would be great in a boy's room or den.
Hinge bent and snapped the first time the unit was opened. Metal could be bent with your fingers. Faux leather is actually plastic with no flexibility or "give". Material split on all seams across the top within one year. Looks nice as a decoration, cannot be used as a foot rest.
If you are looking for a cute box for the corner - this might work. I agree with the other reviews that this is not sturdy, the "leather" is low quality vinyl, and the lid is not secure - there is an inch or so movement on the lid from side to side on the box. I would not purchase it for sitting - it would not hold a person. The idea is great. The execution is lacking.