We bought this for an end table for outside. Looks nice with the chairs and other tables. Little bit of rust or tarnish where the metal looks weaved. It can handle being outside but probably best being covered from the rain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to put together. It did get a bit of rust or tarnish on it after the summer was over. Guess it would be better outside but covered from rain.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.
glad I found this table, love the true color(deep brown) and the lower shelf...works out perfect on the balcony.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than pictured-a TRUE deep, chocolate brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, excep tfor color-should be "deep brown".
This table arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. It is sturdy and looks great in my patio. It has already weathered a few late spring rainstorms and seems that it will hold up well. I have it between two chairs and it is the perfect height to hold drinks, reading material etc.
I was surprised at how nice this table really is. Assembled quickly and easily. Nice weight - light enough to move around, yet heavy enough not to blow off the patio. Adjustable feet on the bottom of the legs was an unexpected bonus - prevents table from wobbling on an uneven surface. Great value for the money.
We love the overall look of this table. The brown finish matches our furniture perfectly. We were really excited when we put it out on our new patio. However, after a couple rains part of the top started to discolor and looks "rusty". We're very disappointed since we've only owned it for a month.
We needed side tables to go with 4 large patio chairs. Finding the right color (dark bronze/brown) was tough, but these match perfectly, and the size is just right for drinks, a candle, or a book in the afternoon. They are heavy enough not to topple in windy weather... but would be perfect if just a bit heavier. All in all, great value.
This table appears to be black as pictured in the photo. It is described at Matte Brown, which it may be, but I dont have that crayon in my Crayola box so I looked at the photo The actual table is much lighter than it looks and clashes badly with black.
We bought this 4 years ago when we built our home and it has been there the whole time. We hose it down periodically and it looks like it has some rust in the weaved metal top. Not horrible, but it is there. I still think it is a solid product and would recommend it, but may end up cleaning the rust eventually and painting it to ensure it lasts for years to come.
I bought four of these and they have held up well. Easy assembly. Took only ten minutes to assemble it. The table has a basket weave top and so will not "fly" off the deck in windy weather. Great blackish/brownish color blends with everything. Dr. Audrey