Product is not that tall or wide. I could only fit one plant on each tier. The plants are the size of the standard hangig plants you can get anywhere. Last tier I had to put smaller plants on. Product is easy to put together, but put it together outside cause it makes a mess! There was dust from the metal that got every where and was not the easiest to clean up. On a more positive note, it is very weather resistant. i has stood up to days of rain with no problem and no discoloration! It definitely was worth the money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes picture is exactly what the product looks like
- How is the quality of the product? Good Quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes description accurately describes the product
The color did not match the description of the product. I was expecting a more rust, bronze color, when in fact it is grey. However, for the price it is a very nice stand. Very easy to assemble. It is perfect for the space I needed and I have received several compliments on the stand.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not a true representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate on the color
Put together easily,myself, upon arrival. Right to use outside my front door. Not only is the rack beautiful and functional for several potted plant and cuttings...it has held up beautifly to everyday waterings and storms...so well, I will bring stand indoors at the end of season. Love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easily assembled with good quality screws and tools.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I ordered this wrought iron plant stand in order to have a place to put the plants that I put outside during the summer. It works perfectly and is quite lovely. The design would work in any traditional setting and it stands up to hard use. After the first winter, I put it outside and it did quite well outside and did not need any work on it to bring it in again this year. I would recommend.