My experience with these chairs was not a good one! They arrived quickly and were packed good, but after assembling them one chair had a front leg that was an inch or more shorter than the other legs. I contacted Customer Service and they immediately sent me a replacement chair leg; however, that leg also was too short. Also, the chairs are VERY uncomfortable. This is my first bad experience with a product from Overstock......and I learned to stick to my normal rule of not buying anything without numerous reviews...live and learn!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Great chairs. I have more brown colors in my kitchen and the metal goes along fine. It looks too grey on the computer so I am glad I took the chance and ordered. The seats are large and hard at first. they do soften a bit. The backs are comfortable to lean against.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The metal on my screen looks greyer... in person it is a grey-brown depending on what other colors you have
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes