The outdoor furniture I ordered is exactly like the photo on Overstock's website. I ordered white and it is perfect with the cushions I ordered elsewhere. Very summery in appearance and comfy to use. The dimensions were accurate. The pieces are very roomy and high enough to be comfortable for all of us . We are a tall family and appreciate seating high enough off the ground to accommodate our long legs. The delivery was great. The company called ahead to make sure we were home and waited while I checked the boxes for damage - of which there was none. I would definitely recommend this collection to others who appreciate a good buy.
I should have listened to the other reviews. There's a lot of talk about the runners or rockers NOT fitting properly to the chair. And this is true!! I took a chance that my experience would be different. WRONG! The chair arrived in 1 huge box. The rockers have to be attached to the chair via two screws. Should be a simple task but the holes do not line up and there is a small piece of wood in each hollow aluminum tube into which the screw must go into. Well, one of the pieces of wood was "pushed in" and the screw was unable to grab it. My husband had to do something to pull it out. Assembly was very frustrating. And still the screws protrude and prevent the chair from rocking properly! I'd return it if I knew how. I threw the box out already and imagine the shipping would be cost preventative. Will talk to customer service today. In addition, I have a thin cushion on the chair and the back still doesn't conform to my body (I'm short). So, is not comfortable to even just sit in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We love the chair except for the problem with the rockers not staying on the chair. There were square pegs in each rocker leg for the screw from the rocker to fasten into to hold the rocker on the chair. Well, square pegs have never fit inside a round hole very well. We had to work on a devise to hold the rocker on the chair. The rockers are not marked which side they go on the chair. It would be good to mark the rockers with a L or R indicating which side the rocker fits.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I love the color but can't remember picking out green since I'm a blue person. I like the color so much I am going to paint a room in my house this green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair is made very well in fact it is really good workmanship. There is one problem which I will tell about in my review.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
Lovely rocker. I bought the dark brown. Looks good outside on our front patio. I couldn't use the regular pads for chairs as it made the seat to high so I bought a thin pad and it works out well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it is a couple inches shorter then the 44" stated
Very cheaply made. Color didn't match. Sent this back immediately.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not look at all like is was suppose to.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheaply made. Not something I would want to set a person over 100 pounds in. Looks cheap. I returned this item.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looked good on line, but big disappointment
Most pleased with these chairs! I purchased the Antique Moss and love the color. Chairs packed well and arrived in perfect condition even though the carrier did their best to crush one of the boxes but thank goodness the chair was not damaged!!!!! I managed to assemble the chairs without any trouble, I must admit from reading the previous reviews I was a little concerned but all went well. The seat depth is short and I wish you would add that to your dimensions.
There are only 2 parts to attach, with 4 screws. Easy right? It may have been if the rockers had been drilled correctly. The front 2 legs are 1 inch in diameter. The rear legs are 1.125. The manufacturer drilled all holes at 1 inch. Unless you have a drill press and a drill bit that is 1.125, stay away from this chair because without modification you can't put it together!
I read all reviews available. Very mixed. Never ordered before, so I was somewhat unsure about quality after reading negative reviews. My two chairs arrived just four days after I ordered them. Well packed and wrapped. One box was dented in and the driver help me check the contents and all was fine. In short I am very pleased with my purchase and the quality of the chairs. I have bought similar chairs at XXX XXX XXXXXX that were of lesser quality. I did not see any issues others had reported in their negative reviews and I looked for them. As maker of objects, I found things in a better state than I expected. The runners are metal and have a skid proof set of non-slip attachments under them. This was not expected. Assembly took a fraction of the time it took to unpack the chair.
First the color was not what I ordered. It was dark brown, not honey. Second the rocker blades didn't fit on the legs of the chair. Two of the holes were too small for the legs and the space between the holes were 1/2" off. I "chatted" with a customer service person who said he would send new rocker blades that were guaranteed to fit, but he didn't get the exact measurements. What a rip off for $***.
Over all good except as noted with rocker attachments and size screws.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am a retired Quality Assurance Specialist so I am pretty picky, But the legs had plugs and one was too deep to fit screws, I also find that the screws shopuld not be on surface to floor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I love my sage rocking chair. I was a little hesitated to order it in this color but after I set it on my porch, I realized, I had ordered the right product for the right spot. I like it for the look alone but it is also comfy. Unfortunately, the neighbor's cat thinks that, too. I should have ordered the pillow with it but found one in a local store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. best quality, as I expected it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? matches
got them on sale, received them fast and are very comfortable sitting on the chair...Needed the height it gave.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? somewhat, had to use imagination what it would look like and the color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice & cushy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
These chairs are good looking and are comfortable when appropriate cushions are added.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this rocker, it's a good size, very comfortable. However, putting the Rockers on the chair when it arrived was a nightmare because the predrilled holes did not line up with the chair legs. It took a lot of effort and worrying about breaking the chair leg before finally getting it crammed into place. That's why the four stars, now that it's put together, it's fantastic... Given the size of the box it is delivered in, I don't know why it can't come with the rockers already on it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? So far, so good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes