My complaints are two. I came without the screw to hold the umbrella in so luckily another umbrella stand had one that fit so now the other stand just has one screw and not two. Umbrella stands should have two screws and most do. This one only has one which means you cannot make the umbrella steady. For the money, this is a dumb error on their part. It is super heavy though. Being so heavy it's not something easy to return or I would have. Order another stand. Yes, this one gives you color choices for the base and if tha'ts important, than this one is acceptable but not my first choice anymore. Oh, if you do not cut your umbrella pole down like I had to and you put your umbrella all the way down into the stand, it will be more steady than mine so part of the wobble complaint I mentioned is my fault, not the stand's fault. But I've had to cut down every umbrella I've ever gotten so if I have had to do that, you might also
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The only reason I would not recommend this or any heavy product is the items are not protected in a shipping box. The base is Great, BUT it was delivered in the original product box only. There was no shipping box to protect this heavy product from destroying the box and item in transit. The base was just slightly damaged and two small parts were missing. I was able to rig something to by-pass the missing parts. I love overstock but will not buy anything heavy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I wanted a heavy stand and this is it. I was so disappointed when I opened it and saw the color. I ordered the yellow and it was not even close. It could almost pass as a rust color. I thought maybe they packaged the wrong one! If I had known that, I would have ordered the standard black. I'm keeping it because I didn't want to have to deal with the return of that heavy thing....but no one will know except for me that it's not the yellow I ordered!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not close at all. I ordered the yellow and it's like a dijon mustard color. Kept it though.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product appears to be very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? With the exception of the color, site description was accurate.
I was really looking forward to the delivery of the umbrella stand. The description is "resin" and the color I picked was white. I was so disappointed when I opened the package and the product was actually the color and texture of brown beach sand. It looks and feels like someone went to the beach and took a mold to make a casting. Chunks of sand had also cracked off of the bottom during shipping. DO NOT buy this product if you want the base to be white.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Terrible
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Arrived broken on the bottom
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally misleading
Appealing to look at, nice finish and decorative design. We did have to cut the tube to fit our table, as it has collapsible crossed legs. Not a "base" issue, but be forewarned if your table has legs that the base tube will feed through.