We really liked the styling of this and the initial inspection was great but it very quickly became wobbly and after less than two months completely fell apart. The "wood legs" arent wood but a very cheesy pressboard. There is a minimal amount of glue and smooth staples holding it together. Unless you will never put up your feet and this is only for show I warn against this product.
This was made of poor workmanship. It fell apart after the first five days. It was held together with staples. It fell apart while my feet was on it. No one had ever sat on it to make it cause a problem. I am going to fix it myself with glue and inside metal brackets. Total waste of money. I guess I got what I paid for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible construction
This is a very cheap product. Out of the box, the legs on this stool were very wobbly; no way anyone can sit on it or put their feet on it. I am returning it. From one customer to another: BUYER BEWARE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color did not compare; the lighter squares are much lighter than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Out of the box the legs were wobbly; can't sit on it or put feet on it; I'm returning it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color not as pictures; lighter squares
I bought this bench as a luggage stand for a guest room. The look is solid, but when a guest stood on it to reach something, the bench literally broke into a bunch of pieces. The whole thing is merely stapled together. I thought I was buying a bench at a bargain price, but I was actaully paying a premium for a pile of kindling. Very disappointed.
I purchased this foot stool because of the style and price, (which is quite reasonable), after comparing over a dozen others online. I did not like the faux leather cover, however, I planned to recover the stool after it arrived . So in reality the cover did not matter. I recovered it to match a pair of chairs I have and the project worked out quite well.
this stool is very nice in design. howevere, the stiching came apart right from the get go. i had to have it recovered in leather, but not designed in pieced blocks. it is still holding up. now i love this stool.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stool is good, the leather cover split in both directions, had to recover it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Looks nice, good for setting down a bag, etc but feels a little wobbly for sitting. I wanted this in my front hall to have a place to put on and remove shoes. I am not sure this little stool is right for that. I may end up using it elsewhere in the house