Bought this several years ago, and never reviewed it then. Moved it a few times, and it holds up well. No fraying, no fading, no wobbles and no problems, Even after living three years on our front porch. Would buy it again in a heartbeat.
You can purchase coco liners for this (and other open-type planters.) If you can't find one to fit exactly, you can buy two smaller ones and cut to fit. Once the potting soil is in place, the pieced liners work just fine....just make sure there is a good overlap where the two meet. I've done this before, since it seems there's never one to fit exactly.
It is very nice, but I am having a problem finding a liner to fit them (I purchased two of the white). The description should say that you will need a liner. I read the other reviews & still decided to purchase them. I didn't think I would have a such a problem finding liners to fit, but I am. Maybe in the spring there will be more of a selection. They are lovely, and I'm glad I bought them.
This planter is so pretty that i'm reluctant to put it on the patio. I have lots of celadon and sage green pottery and some tropical watercolor paintings in my home. The soft green color looks great with my decor. I am happy with the construction and the size. it's perfect and much prettier than anything I've seen in the big box stores. The box in which the planter was packed is pushed in on the sides, but the piece was not damaged in shipping. I think the packers should put some paper or bubble wrap around the planter to protect it.
We checked planter boxes on many web sites, retail and garden centers, this planter box seemed to best fit our needs. We read the many positive reviews and figured we could create a proper liner so we purchased, The order arrived within the week in good condition. The planter box did come fully assembled and it is very sturdy, no wobbles. My wife said it was wicker, no it's better, this will last a long time. The price seems a little high until you compare the competition and quality. We are glad we purchased this planter, Free and Fast shipping was impressive. The liner has already been purchased, just waiting to Mothers day to plant and put outside, a rule of thumb in N. Utah..
This plant stand looks perfect on my porch, just what I was looking for but could not source anywhere else. thank you
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colour was perfect as the picture showed which was what I was looking for
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was excellent I have always been pleased with the quality of product from overstock
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This looks as new as when I purchased a few years ago. Has remained outside the entire time and looks wonderful. I use 3 clay pots and saucers in this and line the inner edges with spanish moss and it looks great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Just what I needed to plu my house plants in. works well to keep plants in one place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Lovely white wicker (-like) planter is attractive and strong. I'm actually using in my kitchen where there are corner windows, for a bar on top and pottery platters on bottom. Works well and looks good. I thought I would use it as a planter if it didn't work with the kitchen, but it did. Happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was exactly the same as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, strong, attractive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? most accurate