for the few weeks that we've had this table set up, it has perfromed quite well. I might add however that the set up of it would have much easier if the screw heads were phillips rather than the allen wrench insert. Some of the pilot holes needed to be redrilled as they were too tight and the screw heads are soft and we didn't want to strip them...too bad whole thing wasn't set up so that we could just have used a driver- sometimes this wasn't possilbe due to angles involved. All in all we did do it and it is quite sturdy. In one instance there was a missing screw that we had to install on our own too- small detail but does reflect something about manufacture's QI. overall I'd give it a 4.5 rating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Even though we've only had this table for a few weeks it seems to be of a good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product description was accurate
I just set up my table, and so far I'm very pleased with the purchase. My only complaint is that the color of the wood finish is quite a bit darker than pictured, and definitely not a "natural wood finish" as it says in the description. On the other hand, it seems quite sturdy, looks nice, and is lightweight enough for one middle-aged woman to lift up and turn over (after attaching the legs) but not so lightweight that it will blow away. Very easy assembly, but you will want a socket driver or wrench to tighten up the nuts that attach the legs. Overall, an excellent buy at a relatively low price point.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate
I read reviews and did my research because so many tables had poor reviews or arrived damaged. This table arrived packed well and in good shape. The table is very nice and took two minutes to put together. I just unpacked it for ten minutes(lol!) and screwed in the legs. I'm going to add a coat of clear varnish just to add extra protection from the elements. I really like that acacia wood doesn't gray like other types of wood. Great value for the price.
I love this table. It is hard to find this size and especially so reasonably priced. The wood is a beautiful color that seems more brown than the picture. When the table came there was a small defect. I called Overstock and a new one was shipped immediately. Their customer service could not have been better!
I bought this table three years ago because I loved the look of it, the price was fair and it had decent reviews. I put it together easily enough and enjoyed it for half a summer before covering it and storing it in my (heated and enclosed) back porch for the winter. After the following spring and summer, it looked like an absolute mess as has not held up well at all. I've always covered the table and brought it inside for the winter months, however that has not made one whit of difference. I'll definitely be replacing it next year and am not happy about having to do so when it's been so well taken care of.
Overall, I'm very happy with this table. It's stained a darker color than the picture - I'd say it's more of a walnut, which is exactly what I wanted. It was super easy to put together, and seems to be good quality (I guess I'll find out over time!). The only thing I dislike about the table is that food easily falls into the cracks and it's hard to get out, but placemats help solve that problem.
I was a little disappointed the the color was a deeper shade of brown that I was looking for - NO RETURNS on this. I thought it would have been a more dark honey brown color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the table that I received was a dark brown and a little golden mixed in.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than the color - great
I ordered this table because I already had 6 chairs but my table broke last year. I love the wood set but could not find a match for color and had to spend under $200. This table is a perfect match for color. It was unbelievably easy to put together. It was shipped and at my house within 7 days. I love it!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was perfect!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a sturdy table that was so easy to put together. I put it together myself in 10 minutes!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect