I got this plant stand to use in my kitchen during the winter when my plants must come inside to escape the cold. I assembled it in less than five minutes, and am very happy with it in terms of both quality and appearance. Note that the color is more toward "cream" than stark white, but this didn't bother me because it works well in my kitchen. Note also that the unit is fairly tall. I have to stand on a chair to properly water the plants on the top shelf, however this is a good thing because it means there is adequate height between the shelves (although not for a particularly tall plant. My mother-in-law's tongues don't quite fit.) All in all, this was a great deal and I'm even considering buying a second one.
Nice iron rack. I am using it outside in a covered area and it looks good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, easy to put together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description accurate
This rack was very easy to set up. It is almost totally put together out of the box, just add a few bolts, nuts and one shelf. I love this... it was for some plants that sat on small folding tables for lack of anywhere to put them. This rack is perfect, very sturdy and really attractive. The plants are out of the way and I love how they look on the rack. Definitely would buy again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
I like the rack but during assembly I noticed there was no top shelf for the rack. There was hardware for a top shelf. The rack had supports for a top shelf, but no top shelf. You really don't notice there is no top shelf but I wonder is there is a little less stability due to the fact there is no top shelf. I don't know how much I would use a top shelf but it is annoying. I probably would have rated this rack much higher if there were a top shelf. I didn't return the product because I calculated that doing that was more of a pain in the a.. factor than not having the shelf and my wife needed the rack and she seemed not so annoyed by it. Oh well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, maybe a bit less white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I was looking for a shelving unit that didn't take up shoulder space as the unit would sit caddy-corner to a worksurface. It was a perfect solution! The color is very neutral - an off-white and blended in with the decor. I also love the clean lines of the design.