This plant rack is perfect for my afternoon sun through my windows. The paint is perfect, and not easily scratched. The setup was so simple I was able to do it myself with no tools required. The directions were easy to follow...unusual nowadays. I would enthusiastically recommend this product.
This was pretty easy to assemble. I'm using the rack for plants--this winter I set it by a south window, on top of an old footlocker so the plants can all catch some sunlight. It's not the most beautiful rack ever (I'd like it better if it were black, I think), but with all the green plants it looks good. Very pleased.
The product is what I wanted and therefore I kept it, as is. It was missing screws to put it together, however, I used some of my own to make it work. In addition, there was damage to one end - missing paint. The color was not white, however, it just so happened to match the area I was using it in, so I decided to keep it as is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not white as indicated, however, it worked for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product was acceptable, HOWEVER, it was missing screws to put it together! Additionally, paint had been chipped of the end of one piece
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a great 4 shelf rack. We're using it for herb plants on the patio and seems to have a finish that will stand up to the brutal Florida weather. It's wide enough to put 3-4 herb plants on each shelf. If there was some more space between them it would be better, but it's good enough as is. It's noteworthy that I don't think these racks are worth the money they charge for them - when I say "they" I mean the baker rack industry - respectively, this one was a competitive price for sure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's pretty standard, but good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very