I didn't know so many planters would come with this set! I actually got more than I thought I wold (granted, the last two are a little small, but perfect for a small cactus or a starter aloe plant). They come packed like nesting cups, and each is smaller than the largest (which I have a spreading chocolate mint plant in right now). Love the way they look, they're durable, yet lightweight, and excellent for decorating the gardening environment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate.
They're nice , nothing to write home about. No holes in the bottom for drainage limit the choice of plants..... The matching thing is great . They are sturdy and it sure beets carrying them through the store and in and out of your car....... I could have had my husband drill holes .......I guess that would have been too easy , or not. Good value
I've ordered other things but was disappointed with this item. Based on what I received I believe it was overpriced and the quality was not there. Delivery took to long and two pieces were broken. There was a glue applicator tip inside the smallest broken pot, which leaves me to believe that it was knowingly broken, tried to be repaired and shipped as new.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spots weren't as pronounced as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Received 2 broken pots. They seemed very dry and coarse.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Based on the visual, not accurate in size.