These are really nice and they fit the room I need them in perfectly. I am using them as nightstands in a guestroom and they are more stylish and unique then your typical nightstand. typically guests wont need as much storage as you may need in your own home, so the space on top is plentiful, even with a small lamp- and then the drawer. Really nice product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? for some reason, in the picture it looked like it had some greenish color (which i thought was great), but it is actually all the brown color, even if the picture shows green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was quite accurate, just the picture color was a bit off.
This is a pretty little table and the size is perfect for where I needed it. It is not - and I didn't expect it to be - heirloom quality. But I did expect it to be without bumps, scratches, nicks or sloppy staining. I sent one back (fortunately, it's incredibly easy to put together and take apart) and the newer one is even worse. It must have been spray stained through a template. Where the legs meet the bottom shelf ideally the legs cover the unstained circle. On both tables, this was not the case. The first table I received had one that wasn't even close...1/2 inch of bare wood showing. The second is better, but still shows light wood around the leg. The first table had a nick out of the back of the bottom shelf. The second one has bumps and dents all over the short bottom legs. They were well packaged, so this had to have happened during the manufacturing process. Overstock.com was wonderful about replacing the first table, sending me a prepaid shipping label for the return, and sending out the new table ASAP. I had the new one 6 days after contacting customer service. But I wish I hadn't returned the first one so quickly. If I'd waited until the replacement arrived, I may have been able to mix and match and create one decent table.
Very nice for the price, it is real wood and the the little drawer is real too. Most hall tables I find have no drawer or a fake drawer. It has a handmade look to it. Only thing is I thought this was a painted multi-color table based on the picture, but it is all 1 color of stained wood. I am still very happy with it and looks perfect where it sits. Assembly so easy they don't even include instructions...just remember to attach the legs to the top drawer piece first and work your way down.
I just ordered this table on Mon. July 20th and it was already delivered today, July 22nd. That is amazing enough, but the table is also gorgeous, looks exactly like it does in the picture and is beyond simple to assemble. OUTSTANDING service from Overstock.com. I will absolutely be a shopper here from now on.
I used this table without the legs, bolted to the wall thru the back of the drawer opening. It is freestanding to a bathroom wall. The color was too dark cherry for my Oak cabinetry, so I stripped the finish with a chemical product after testing on the lower shelf portion. Do NOT try to sand this item!. The wood veneer is too thin. Using OOO steel wool, the finish came off with a bit of work. But, the underlying wood has not harmed. I took the finish completely off the top. The wood veneer has a nice oak appearance, and with some Golden Oak Min Wax stain, gave a very nice coloring. The glued on side detailing held some of the original stain in the crevices and gave it a very nice Antique"y" look with more golden oak stain to it as well. I finished up with a 3 coat spray of Min Wax Satin Polyurethane. Wish there was a way to submit a picture. This fit my needs quit well. And, looks pretty custom in my bath! If you are thinking of this table for your hall, go the extra steps, and lose the legs. They are not very good looking. You have tomove the table to dust under them. And, with a wall mount, you know the thing is not going to move or get knocked around. Done right, it's strong! Plus, it looks great. I did the same wall mount thing in my foyer with two other half rounds from *********.
I've been looking for some time for just the perfect table to fit a spot in my living room. Everything was so expensive in furniture stores and nothing was just quite the right size. This little table is absolutely perfect. My little reading nook is complete and I could NOT be happier. It came quickly, was easy to assemble and I'm a happy camper!!
This lovely table is sturdy and perfect for my entryway. The finish is beautiful and the wood carving is exactly the look I wanted. It has a bottom shelf as well for displaying your special accents. It was reasonably priced and I am very happy with. Better than I expected!
This half moon table works very well in my downstairs powder room. I use it to hold extra towels, and the drawer is very useful for keeping make up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color did not match the picture which showed a greenish color on the drawer. The one I received is all brown, but it looks OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
This little table NEEDS to be in your house. I wanted a bedside table for a small space and it is perfect. I was concerned that the bottom shelf was a slate color, but it is not - it matches the rest of the piece perfectly. The legs were a bit spotty in parts of the stain, but not noticeable once it is set up. The carving and the shape of this piece are just wonderful, and it looks like a $500 table easily! I absolutely love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? legs and top were true, but bottom shelf is not dark (a good thing). The piece is a golden brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This is the cutest front entry table!! Love it, and it works perfect for our needs, just a small lamp sits on it and it is great for the keys (drawer)!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Fine hand carving, easy assembly, nice for small area, great value
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
This table was the perfect size for a rather tight hallway space. I thought the low price might screma low quality. The cravings on the table are very distinctive in person and add a rich touch to the table. Anyone in need of a small table for a hallway should absolutely feel confident to purchase this one. I am a frequent overstock shopper and have yet to be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This table fits perfectly against in a small hallway. It looks better than the picture! Exceptionally good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The bottom shelf in the picture looks greenish, but it is brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Almost accurate