The table looks nice. The frame is sturdy, but very lightweight, so I can easily move it. However, we had not realized that the resin wicker top would be so flimsy, and would not have much support beneath it. Anything we set on it that is not extremely lightweight causes the table surface to sink. This is particularly a problem for pint glasses and highball glasses, as they seem very unstable, and a slight bump of the table, especially while someone is getting up or sitting down, causes them to topple. What a mess. This makes the table seem cheaply-made, and not worth what we paid for it. We plan to continue to use it until winter sets in, just being extremely careful and avoiding easily-spillable drinking vessels, but then we'll replace it with something better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine, pretty much what we expected.
Very light, flimsy and poorly constructed, Have bought similar sized table locally for half the price. I needed an outdoor table to not hold a few pot plants and this was not sturdy enough for that. Unfortunately, needed to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
This little table is nice if you want a table for a small area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate