Considering well-made roll-tops can cost thousands, i wasn't expecting too much. It is good enough for me, though. The flaws aren't too obvious, are very few and only seen when top is open. The legs are very sturdy and its not flimsy, either. We bought this for our 13-year old daughter who loves it. It came very well packaged. Consider, too, this review comes from a middle-aged woman with carpentry skills and who'se not high maintenance but a little girly :) That being said, i would buy it for myself for a nice little kitchen desk, as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Slightly less quality than price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Perfect for what I needed. Great price. Home flooded and starting all over.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This was my first overstock purchase and I was so excited to open this desk. I didn't even get it out of the box before it fell apart. Pieces of wood are held together with staples and glue. The nails had ripped through the wood in some pieces and the pieces stapled and glued parts fell apart as well. I called overstock and their customer service representative did a great job with issuing my refund and giving me instructions on what to do next. Save yourself the time and energy and don't buy this desk.