I purchased two of these tables last summer and it is now the end of the next summer. They were stored indoors during the winter. One is in good shape, the other has lost two of its "rays" and the middle circle. Hence my 50-50 rating of Average. The finish has held up and they are nice and heavy, but not too heavy, tables. Maybe take them inside during heavy rain? Anyway, I am giving them away and looking for truly weatherproof tables.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not impervious to the outdoors
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We bought this table to use as a side table for our electric grill on a small condo deck. Fits in perfectly with the rest of the Acacia collection. The sunburst pattern is adds a nice, pretty flair to the table. Very sturdy and the wood is a higher quality. Perfect addition to the whole Acacia family of outdoor furniture and a good price for the quality.
I bought this table to go with the chairs I purchase and hoped (based upon the photo) that they were the same color wood. Unfortunately the table is darker than the chairs however I am not displeased in the end. It's a nice contrast that brings everything together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality and easy assembly. Built very well when assembled - sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A little off -- the color is darker than it appears in the photo
this came exactly as pictured and was quite substantial and sturdy. We like it very much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfact
I purchased this a few years ago along with 2 chairs. By the end of the summer the finish had already started to wear off and the "sun rays" started to loosen. By the next summer, sun rays were falling apart and splitting. They say you get what you pay for and this is definitely true with patio/garden furniture.
The style is nice and the table is quite sturdy with very solid connection of the legs to top. The stain is poorly applied and very uneven in color... we will refinish this in the spring with a bit of lite sanding and a new stain or paint.