Good quality, dark wood folding chairs. We needed something that wouldn't take up much room on our small deck and these fit the bill.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit darker than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, good looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color a bit darker than shown otherwise accurate
These chairs were a good find. They are easy to set up and comfortable to use. The seat width is comfortable and the back height tall enough to be supportive. Similar chairs I found had a narrower seat and a lower back height not comfortable for dining. They do fold flat for storage; however they don't lock in to position. The finish was a little darker than appeared online. For the off season I'll need to use a bungee cord to keep them flat, but thats an easy solution. Overall: a good price, free shipping and packed well. No assembly required.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a little darker than appeared online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appears good. The chairs are easy to fold up, however they do not lock into the flat position. For the offseason, I'll just have to use a bungie cord to keep them flat for storage.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, I did have to post a question about the seat height, but otherwise good.
The chairs match with a folding patio table I bought from overstock.com nicely in color and style. The quality is average as wood shows chips and dry cracks. Hope it last.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
First, the review for the chair. Nice chairs for the price you're paying. As reviewers mentioned, the chair will fall down to sitting position. This is easy to fix with some rope when you are storing the chairs to keep the chairs folded down. I did receive one chair that was broken. After contacting Overstock, they quickly sent a replacement I had originally ordered 4 chairs (set of 2). 1 chair arrived broken. I explained to customer service that 1 of the 4 chairs I received was broken and asked TWICE if I would only need to return one chair. Whoever I spoke with confirmed I would only have to send one chair back, and I received ONE return shipping label. To my surprise, four chairs got sent to me, which means overstock expected me to return 4 chairs back. These are large boxes that can only fit in a large vehicle. When I contacted overstock again, they said they were sorry for the inconvenience and would send two shipping labels, to please write the ra numbers on both boxes and drop them off to ***. Wow! You're sorry for the inconvenience and want to inconvenience me further for a mistake your representatives made. Only after telling the representative for a SECOND time that I had previously confirmed that I would only need to return one chair that had been sent to me damaged and requested to speak to a supervisor or have *** come and pick up the packages was that option offered to me. I felt like I was speaking with a robot. Disappointed with their customer service
Great folding chair when space is limited. Easy to store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate