This mattress frame is easy to put together, and easy to roll after it's built. I think it took me longer to open the box than it did to construct the frame. It fits the mattress well and provides enough height for me to use storage bins under the bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I chose this frame because it has casters and a bracket for headboard only. The assembly was easy and straight forward, a caveman could do it. Im very pleased with the quality and feel of the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yees
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good overall quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description on the mark
I bought a new bed for our bedroom with the intention of putting our old one into the spare room. I didn't realize that the new bed did not come with a frame so I needed to get one for the spare room. The store where the bed was purchased wanted over a hundred dollars for the least expensive frame so of course I go to overstock and found this one. It serves it's purpose and works great. I don't know how it would hold up to every day use since this is in a spare room but I don't think there would be issues.
The bed frame was easy to put together, but once it was together and I had to attach my headboard to the front of the bed frame, I discovered the metal piece that needed to be tightened to the headboard was bent, which prevented me from connecting the headboard on tightly. My headboard is loose now due to the bent piece of metal.