Thought I needed when we purchased new mattress, but did not. I didn't send back in time, so thought to use and sell the old one. This does not have rollers on legs and cap cracked when I put on. It is in the guest bedroom, so it does not get used very often. The metal frame is not heavy duty. I should have kept the old one and sold this one.
i was dreading another thing to put together. this was literally a snap! you just snap in the pre set width bolts, and presto, its a done deal. took longer to hang my curtains. Honestly this is so easy to snap together it could be used as a stow away frame for guests. its also very sturdy.
I'm very pleased with this bedframe. I wanted a twin size and it was super easy to find the right holes for insert the hardware in order to make it that size. The only downside is that (probably during shipping) one of the brackets that a headboard attaches to was bent. Hopefully, it can be bent back into shape without too much trouble.
Arrived promptly and easy to put together. Fit the bed perfectly. Just the right size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Put it together with my husband in about 10 minutes. Can't beat that! Sturdier than I would have imagined. I don't mind the fact that the legs do not have wheels. The flat feet allow frame to slide on the floor if you want to move the bed (though with a Queen mattress and boxspring, it may take two people to move it.)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.