it show in the picture you can have or left, right or center drain is that true?? I need a left drain
ITEM#: 14285602The DreamLine single threshold shower base and BackWall may be used in a custom shower project. This combo is a perfect solution for a tub-to-shower replacement project.
- Single sliding door and stationary side glass panel
- Reversible for left or right door opening
- Tempered 6mm clear glass
- Anodized aluminum profiles and guide rails
- Brushed nickel finish
- Out-of-plumb adjustability allows for easy installation
- Integrated Towel bar allows to reach bath towel easily after bathing
- Center drain base
- High quality scratch and stain resistant acrylic
- Slip-resistant textured floor for safe bathing
- Integrated tile flanges for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- Raised edge to prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Base opening is ready for standard compression fitting drain (drain not included)
- Six (6) integrated corner shelves for soap or accessories
- Two (2) Convenience corner foot rest
- Unique water tightconnection of 2 sidewalls, 2 corner panels and 1 back panel
- Trim-to-size sidewall designed for shower base installation from 29.875-40.5 inches
- Designed for height of the glass not to exceeding 72 7/8 inches
- These acrylic wall systems are specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs
- Door dimensions: 56-60 inches wide x 72 inches high
- Base dimensions: 60 inches wide x 34 inches deep x 5 inches high
- Backwall dimensions: 60 inches wide x 29 7/8 - 40 1/2 inches deep x 72 inch
Click here to view the installation instructions.
|Material||ABS Acrylic Aluminum Brass Glass|
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Model Number||DreamLine complete shower kit|
Questions & Answers
The unit has a center-base drain. The drain is not included.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Shower Buying Guide
Shower Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about showers and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Install a New Shower Enclosure
How to Install a New Shower Enclosure from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install a new shower enclosure and advice about our many brand-name products.
Popular Accessories for Showers
Popular Accessories for Showers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about popular accessories for showers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Creating Your Ideal Shower
Creating Your Ideal Shower from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about constructing the best shower and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Easy Upgrades for Your Shower
Best Easy Upgrades for Your Shower from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best easy upgrades for your shower and advice about our many brand-name products.
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat. Your house will be glowing with curb appeal.
Do It Yourself - Home Improvement Tips
Do It Yourself: Home Improvement Tips from Overstock.com. These tips will help you avoid some common mistakes as you get started on your home improvement tasks.
Modern Kitchen Checklist
Modern Kitchen Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about modern kitchens and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Here are the best projects that will make a big difference in your home.
How to Cut Your Power Bill in the Kitchen
How to Cut your Power Bill in the Kitchen from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to cut your power bill in the kitchen and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
1-4 week delivery after the item ships:**
Delivered by freight carrier. See Oversized Item Delivery Policy.
Oversized-Item Return Policy:
Upon delivery, if you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery. Notify Overstock.com immediately in the unlikely event of damage. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Oversized Item Delivery Policy:
This item will be shipped via freight carrier to your home,
excluding rural routes, remote
areas not in close proximity to areas commonly serviced by
freight carriers, islands,
APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii. Please
provide your daytime and evening
phone numbers during check out so our carrier can contact you
to schedule delivery. Refer
to our Oversized Item Delivery Policy for additional information.