I Never received this item, it was lost on transit or something happened
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Never received
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Never received
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Never received
Thought I'd try these for my candelabra chandeliers (without shades) and wall sconces (with shades) because of the good price. The light bulb sticks up too high above the shade of the wall sconce. The base of the bulbs was terrible for my chandeliers. I thought it might be hidden in the candle part of the chandelier, but it sat on top and the silver base was obtrusive. Had to move the bulbs to the outdoor sconces and hanging lantern with a wavy glass surrounding so as to minimize the view of the silver base. Worked fine outside. The light emitted is a cool blue color as described. I prefer a warm glow, but warm was not available. My husband likes the blue tone of the light, though. Found ones from *** (Philips) to fit inside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality with a true blue cool color
I expected LEDs to provide much brighter light - I am disappointed that these bulbs cast so little light but I'm sure I can find a use for them. I had wanted to use them in my dining room chandelier but they just don't give sufficient light.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
These are expensive, but they are very high-quality bulbs. At three watts, they emit an incredible amount of light. I even bought some light bulb fitters to put them in regular sized sockets, have them hanging in the hall, and they work great. There are huge differences in quality; I'm a sunlight or white light person myself, and these emit gorgeous daylight in my dining room candelabra. Would definitely buy this brand again.
This product is described as being suitable for chandeliers. And whilst this is true in the sense that they do (for the most part) screw into the light fixtures, they are far larger than a standard candelabra. The silver portion of the bulb sticks out like a saw thumb against a delicate crystal chandelier. I would not recommend this product if you intend to use it for a chandelier and are expecting something equivalent to the standard bulbs except more environmentally friendly. Aside from that, I'm sure it's a great product if you want to save on energy costs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Lacks size information