This rug looks nothing like what is pictured. The colors are not what I expected. It looks like rich purple in the pictures, but is actually lavender with orange splotches. I don't recommend this rug at all, I sent mine back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug looked like a dark, true purple color, but in person it is actually lavender.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pictures look totally different than the actual product. The pattern looks unfinished and sort of orange, not beige.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very generous, when it looks very cheap...but keep in mind that you get what you pay for.
used this with a pumpkin color wall....luv it!!!! mahogany furniture of the 40's era. all blended well....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? awesome. muted with a vibrant edge.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. layed flat and very old look--vintage-modern
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right
I purchased this rug thinking it would be the purple in the picture. I was VERY surprised when I unrolled the rug to find it a light lavender color instead of the purple online. Now I have to figure out how to return it. Very frustrating.
I had a hard time finding a purple rug, and eventually purchased this one hoping for a deep purple hue. Its more of a medium lilac-- a lot softer. Works with my grey velvet sofa and the combo is growing on me. These rugs are thin-- after having deep pile wool rugs for years, it was an adjustment. You might want to get a pad. Easy to clean, looks good. Not super high quality but there are a limited range of affordable options in purple/
Rug was nicer than I even expected, light lavender which matched my living room walls perfectly. My wife had not seen it ahead of time & I was afraid she might not like it but, she was overwhelmed on how nice it was. Score one for me!!
Well, it is purple but that's about it. The description says secondary colors are beige(yellowish-brown), brown and black. The picture shows it looking like a worn vintage rug with beige/orange splotches and one of the reviews mentioned that they are very orange. I was kind of counting on this as it would go well with the rest of the room. When I unrolled the rug, the pattern did not look worn, it looked random and incomplete. The splotches were not beige or orange but a greenish yellow with some brown tossed in. It looks like it's been through several years of pet accidents but without the smell. It's also kind of thin. The only reason I didn't return it is one of the kids spilled something on it before I could roll it back up but as soon as I find something to replace it, it's going to the curb.
The purple and beige rug is beautiful. The color is true to picture. Ive been looking for a purple rug for awhile,and finally found it. Very thick rug, high quality.i have three dogs and it vacumns well.it is under my coffee table on my tile floor and it lays perfectly flat.i would definatly recommend to a friend.everyone who has seen it has loved it. Very happy.
This rug was delivered quickly and exceeded our expectations. The color was just as shown and worked for us perfectly. I would purchase more rugs with Overstock. We have been so pleased with their service, we also purchased two parson's chairs to match. They were great too.
I have been looking for a purple rug for a while. When I saw this I expected the colors would vary, other reviews indicated as much. When it arrived I was optimistic. Opening it I was underwhelmed. It does have nice colors, a bit lighter than shown but border is a deep purple. The background color is a steel gray/purple color with tan, dark brown, black and dark purple designs. With poor lighting the brown looks burgundy. Surprisingly it does look good with my dark leather sofa and chair. Probably better than if it had had a darker background. It is a thin rug as several reviews note but since I am placing it on carpet it really doesn't matter. Shipping weight is 17lbs so obviously it is not a plush carpet. So while I like the style and overall look of the carpet, the quality is just average, get it on sale to get your money's worth.
This is a great looking rug and I loved finding something a little different but not too wacky. Somewhat Anthropologie inspired. With that said, it is not a wool rug so I think it was overpriced for that reason..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what I expected based on the photoes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
It's perfect for where I am using it. It looks vintage and like it is a quality piece..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice lavendar to purple colors...faded to look vintage.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good