I ordered 2 cushions at the same time. They arrived separately, about 1 week apart. The good news: the color was exactly as expected from the picture / listing. The fabric looks good and seems durable, the padding is very good and the cushions have a good shape. The first cushion was fine and fit the chaise well. The bad news: when the second cushion finally arrived -- while the overall shape is fine -- it's different than the first cushion: there's a Sunbrella tag (the first didn't have one), the fabric hinge is reversed and the ties are too short to fit the chaise. As well, the ties are completely different than on the first cushion. I checked the packaging, and they've both come from the same shipper / company. What gives? While they look good on the chaise lounges and the colors and fabrics ACTUALLY match, I feel that I've paid a high price for remnants!
I've had four of these tangerine cushions for a year now and they are holding up really well. They were outside last summer for about 4 months and I stored them in my garage during the winter. I took the covers off and washed them before putting them back on the chairs. Sunbrella fabric dries quickly and shows little to no fading. These were an excellent value, they are very comfortable and add a pop of color out by the pool.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
very happy with color, and material. cushions hold their shape and color - very vibrant orange. Material is thick and tightly woven - these should last a long time, and keep their color
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is very much as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems quite good - i have other chair cushions in the same color and the quality difference -these being much more substantial - is quite different. Material is thick, tightly woven and color fast
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate