I received this rug in a timely fashion. I purchased to put on my deck. The first time it rained, the next day, even after it had sat in the sun all day, it was still very wet. So they are misrepresenting that in the description. It actually stays wet for a couple of days even with quite a bit of sunshine. The rain does not just flow through it. I will be keeping it because I love the colors, but again not happy with how wet it stays after a good rain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug is nice & soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very regarding the backing letting the rain through
Not very good if you hav pets in your house bec amuse the rug gets caught in their toenails and will ravel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Don't think it was Verny good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
If you are looking for a multi-colored area rug, this will do the job, but let me say this as clearly as I can to avoid any confusion -- this is NOT an outdoor rug. It holds water like a sponge! You will be very disappointed if you plan to use it outdoors. If you have a covered porch, patio, etc., it's very nice; soft underfoot and vibrant colors.
Love the color of the rug. Pleased with appearance. Had a lot of rain first week of putting rug outside. As previous reviewer stated, the rain water just sits on top of the rug. You need to sweep it off or wait for days and days for it to be absorbed and be dry. After one heavy rain, I lifted it up and hung it over a deck rail to help it dry quicker and noticed on the underside of the rug, approximately 6 different areas where the rubber backing was deteriorating. I didn't even have the rug two weeks outside.
I needed a vibrant and colorful rug for my living room to match all the wall/furniture colors together and I found that in this rug. The 8x10 is large enough where I can put two sofas at each and and a coffee table in the middle and still have enought walking room. The carpet is a little 'dinky' meaning it's not thick and a rug pad might be the best thing for this rug. I did not purchase one but I wish I had. Otherwise the rug is good quality. The colors are bright.