I am very pleased with my purchase. I wanted a chaise cushion that would be attractive, comfortable, and affordable. The cushion I received is a warm beige that matches perfectly the other elements of my outdoor "room." It is really comfortable, neither too soft nor too firm. It bounces back after being sat upon so it always looks really nice. My favorite feature is its stain-resistant fabric. I stilled a red beverage on it and it cleaned up beautifully!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was even richer and deeper than in the color displayed.
- How is the quality of the product? I thought the cushion was a bit pricey but the cost was well worth it. The cushion is thick and moderately firm; perfect for an outdoor chaise.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes. The cover is stain-repellent, a feature that I wanted.
I ordered this cushion to replace my old one. I wanted a solid color cushion and there were few to pick from. However, I insisted on good quality because I wanted this one to last for a while. I knew the Sunbrella name was the best fabric available (my husband is in the patio furniture business). So far, the bird dirt cleans up well, and the cushions are think and comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes- perfectly!
- How is the quality of the product? So far, the quality seems excellent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes. There were no surprises
When it came time to replace my no name brand of outdoor cushions that came with my loungers I decided to spend the extra money and buy Sunbrella brand. I have been totally happy with these for over a year now and would recommend to anyone looking for a quality outdoor cushion to buy these. Mine are out in the elements year round without covers in the winter and they have been great.
The chaise lounge cushions were very cheap. Now I undersand why there were so many in stock! They were puckered and the quality was very low! I am not sure I will ever buy anything else from overstock.com! I returned the items with no issues and received my money back but I had to pay $**.** return shipping! Caveat Emptor!
Sunbrella is a very good brand, however the thickness of the cushion was not as cushy as I would have like these chaise lounge cushions to be. The weight on one's body really presses down against the metal of the chaise lounge and I am not a heavy person by any means. These cushions were pricey and I was a little disappointed. They are pretty and look good but if you plan on laying out for a few hours these cushions are not the most comfortable.
For the VERY EXPENSIVE price I expected a foam cushion that was a much higher grade than the flimsy one in this lounge cushion. It was three times the price of a cheap discount cushion and you can feel EVERY metal cushion support under you. I kept it because I realized that the width of the cushion is made for the lounge chair so they really had me over the proverbial barrel with this one...otherwise it would have gone right back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric and construction fine. Cushion itself not quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Seemed fine
Love this chaise cover cushion! Cool and water repellant. Color is great. just enough firmness to be a perfect nap place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Color was spot on. Fits chaise I bought from you. Fabric looks good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? natural
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurature