This rug is a beautiful additional to my family room. The colors are: background - light ivory, with large ferns colored olive green, burgundy-rust, bluish-gray and a little bit of black. There are rectangles colored tan as well in the print. I have this rug in a traditional room but it would also work well in modern decor. The rug brings a botanical feel to the room. It is a short pile with no loops which makes it perfect to use in a room with a dog. It arrived rolled as most carpets are and is laying perfectly flat. It had a "new" smell to it the first day but that quickly went away. I am delighted with this purchase and recommend it heartily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background color is lighter than it appears online but still pretty. The blue color is a bluish-gray which is what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. It is holding up well under my 85# dog.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description except for the colors mentioned above.
I am more than pleased with this rug. I have seen rugs not half as nice as this one sell for 4 times as much in the stores. It blends very well with the rest of the room. Very glad I bought this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than shown on the website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased this rug for a family room. It is really prettier than it looks in the picture. It blends beautifully with my furnishings and gold wall color. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants a splash of color in their decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not a real plushy rug, but it is Herculon and is durable. The colors are lovely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good
I like a nice rug in the kitchen. this one is perfect. It's not too fancy that I'll get mad when the enevetable happens... It is in my kitchen, after all. At the same time, it is wonderful to look at. It is much less industrial looking then a plain tan rug. It hugs the floor nicely, and nobody trips. No need for a non slip pad, as I have it in a corner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good enough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
I love the colors of the rug and it looks great in the room. It's just not as plush as I was hoping but for the money, I would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
We wanted an area rug to place over our neutral wall-to-wall carpeting in our family room to pull together the seating area (couch and love seat) and to add some color to the neutral palette in the room. We are very happy with this rug. We purchased the 5x7 size and it fits perfectly. Price was right, too. I love the colors. The rug lay flat after just a few hours. I did place a heavy book on each corner to help the process along. I've already gotten compliments on the rug.
These rugs (we also have the smaller 3 x 5 rug in the same pattern) have been perfect for us. We have had them for over a year now and they still look great. The colors are nearly exactly as pictured on my computer screen. They lay nice and flat. They are pretty thin, so we put a non-slip pad underneath them both. Works like a charm to keep them in place & gives a "squishier" feel. The rugs have really stood up to my 3 German shepherds & 3 possibly insane cats. For the price, you absolutely cannot go wrong with these rugs.
I read the reviews prior to ordering. This rug is thin and not plush. The colors are more blue than the picture. Was going to send back but seems too much of a bother so I'm using it in the office. I have ordered better rugs from overstock.
I am very pleased with this rug. It is perfect to fit in with any color scheme. I have this covering my old carpet which gets a lot of traffic. I am having problems with the rug not laying flat at times so I may have to purchase the ruggies or something to keep the rug from bunching up. If there is any other suggestions to prevent this problem please respond.