I really love the design and colors it looks great in my living room, but it came folded and creased all over instead of rolled up nicely so it looks like crap laying on my floor. It has been almost two weeks and it still doesnt lay down. I am SO dissapointed in this part. Even if it does match my room it looks awful laying on the floor!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug has a beautiful design and colors. Colors were pretty accurate to what was displayed. The red scroll is a true red -- not a deep dark red. This was a very inexpensive rug -- way too thin!! I would rather pay more to have a better quality. Since I love the design and colors and it wouldn't be worth returning, I will be keeping the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate color - beautiful design and colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. way too thin
Bought for my son and his wife. They got a new home and needed some inexpensive floor covering. They've moved it into the upstairs bedroom and it's been a really excellent rug. Stayed flat and easy to vacuum. Has it over a bedroom wood floor.
Rug arrived on time. I love the color and the size, however, I am not thrilled about the rug not laying flat. I will not send it back since it would cost too much so I will have to accept it. I am always tugging at the end of the rug to straighten it out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is not too great. The rug keeps bumping up in one spot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a great rug and I've had many compliments on it! I would say the picture is pretty spot on to the real product. The only drawback, if you could really even call it that, is that the "khaki" color was a little more vibrant that I anticipated. It is a very rich color and i was thinking it was going to be lighter perhaps more muted - it is definitely more like a camel brown (very hard to describe) but goes well with the other colors in the rug!