I bought this in the largest size for my livingroom. Its not a pattern that is typically "me" but I wanted something for my cold laminate floors that would add a pop of color and do well with a 2 1/2 year old. This works. I immediately hated it...but by the end of the day, it had begun to grow on me. I'm not typically a stripe person. The colors are deep dark ones but I do like the pop of burgandy. It works in our room. It does shed when vaccumed but I haven't seen any shedding from normal wear/play on it. Most poeple will likely want a pad for this due to how thin it is but for me, its fine. Its soft and warm compared to the laminate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best, but not the worst either. Very thin with a very low pile.
The picture gives it a more brown or gold feel than what it is when it cam. The blue has an elephant grayish quality, the red is a rusty or wine burgundy, and the green is sage-y. The combination of light and dark helped to bring all our furniture and art work together. The rug came rolled in plastic by the short side so one of the 8 ft edges is curled. I just put that curled edge under the couch. The rug is soft but not thick so I'll be ordering a pad for this rug since it's on hard wood. The rug pile will show some tracking. It also has a new smell that fills the room for a few days. I have had the rug down for a few days and I've found 2 pile or tuft pieces come out. At this point I'm not worried about it thinning but will keep my eye on it. In the few days I've had the run I've grown to like it more and more. I would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color doesn't look as dark on in our living room. The light colors offset the brown and red well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug feels soft. It's not thick so could use a pad underneath if on hard floors. The pile can move to show footprints. It comes rolled tight on the short side so the inside curl can be hard to straighten. I put that curl under the couch.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this rug with its vibrant colors without being too bright. Its modern and goes great in my family room. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. The price is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were exactly as displayed on website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality rug for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The rug was exactly as described.
The colors are beautiful, but the rug is too thin and will not lay flat. I gave it as a graduation gift and I am embarrassed by the poor quality. It's also dangerous because it is easy to trip over. I guess you get what you pay for and I should have paid more attention to the weight of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is much thinner than I expected and it will not lay flat. I am very disappointed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate although I should have noticed it did not weigh much
This item was not as represented i'm hoping it will grow on me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin and light weight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
This is a beautiful rug, it looks just likes the picture, the size was a little bigger than I expected, but works perfectly with everything in my living room, it took me a couple of days to get used to it, but I actually love this rug, it's thick, and lays great. I the colors are exactly what I was looking for, I would definitely recommend this rug, I have gotten some many compliments. I am very satisfied, especially since this was my first time ordering something from Overstock. Shelia J.
I ordered this rug initially for our game room exterior door. The colors were spot on with the description and colors seen in the picture. Just enough pop and makes a nice statement with our pool table. A little thinner than I had hoped for but should be just right once I add a pad under it. Love it so much that I ordered a second one for a small hallway.
This rug makes my living room. Even though I have new furniture, it's the rug that everyone notices. It was hard to pick the pattern since there are so many to choose from, but I'm really happy with this one. I placed it in the center of the room, right on top of my light cream colored carpeting up against the couch. It's soft, but thick. Furniture foot impressions fluff up in a couple days. It vacuums nice and makes the room look larger than it is. I bought the 10'10"x7' and the 3'3"x5'; now I'm ordering the 1'10" by 2'10' for the doorway.