This rug is great and looks amazing in our living room, but we have to vacuum it daily. The rug looks identical to the picture listed. It's so soft and plush and looks way more expensive than the price listed. Only down fall...this rug is a magnet for lint and our cat's hair, but I love it so much that we don't mind pulling the vacuum out. Plus, honestly, this was the only rug that both myself and my fiancee could agree on and we are both extremely picky people. I have our sofa on top of this so a rug pad was not needed. If you do the same, it will save you $40 for the pad.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? exactly
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I purchased this large rug along with a matching small one for my living/dining and foyer area. The rugs are beautiful and I am very happy with them. The colors are pretty much as represented on-line... a brick red, brown, gold, beige, and a slate/cement gray that takes on different hues (blue or green) depending on the lighting. The rug is well constructed and very soft! The pattern varies slightly than pictured and even between the two rugs but that is what I expected and wanted......it does not look just stamped out but like it was cut from a larger piece of artwork. My rugs arrived in just a few short days and were packaged well. What a great price offered by Overstock....for a relatively small amount of money I was able to give my open living/dining foyer a completely new and updated look. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Very Close
- How is the quality of the product? Nice Quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I was a little skeptic buying an area rug withough being able to see the colors in person. There are grey, olive green, khaki green, cream, deep/maroon red and dark brown. It is very beautiful and very soft. I have it over carpet and under an ottoman and it still lays flat against the floor. Adds a lot of dimension to the room. Great buy! Looks much more expensive than it was!
When I got the rug I was prepared to see some creases in it based on reviews written by others. When I unrolled it there were a lot and it looked pretty bad. At the advice of my husband, I laid it out in the sun on our driveway for a couple of hours. He said the hot pavement will act as an iron. It worked!! My rug looks fantastic. I laid it out again the next day for a couple more hours and I can't see 1 crease. I love this rug and am so happy I didn't have to return it thanks to my hubby!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked great and felt good to walk on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
The rug was not rolled well, there were multiple creases in it when rolled out and they did not flatten. It was not usable. I contacted customer service to exchange it and I received the second rug within a few days. However, the creases were even worse on the second one. The company that makes and packages the rug must not care about what happens to it after it leaves their warehouse as it was horrible. I do have to say that the customer care department at overstock.com was wonderful. They were very helpful, had both issues resolved immediately with no difficultly at all. Thank you overstock.com!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost exact as on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed ok, however it was not packaged well therefore not usable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We received the rug about one week after ordering. As some of the reviews stated, it arrived with many creases and unfortunately the border was frayed as though someone dragged it on cement. I was disspointed with the rug as the creases almost flattened, but not completely after having for two weeks. The rug felt very cheap. After contacting customer service, they were very accomodating sending me a new rug and a shipping label for my old one. Pleasantly surprised, the new rug was much better quality, creases flattened within two days, and better patterns. The only thing I am not crazy about the rug is that it is on the thinner side, but for the price, it faired well. We are very happy the second time around.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
Who ever packed the rug for shipment didn't give a damn about how it looked when it arrived. Insead of being rolled up it was just foled and creased then packed, so when it was layed on the floor it would NEVER lay flat. The entire rug was bump from the folding and looked horrible on my floor. Customer service was "OUTSTANDING" they apoligized and set up the pick up, then the delivery of another rug. Only problem is whoever packs the rugs really doesn't care about their job, because the new rug was packaged even worse than the first rug. Once again Customer Service was "OUTSTANDING", the scheduled another pick up the very next day and returned my money in about 4 days. Loved the carpet just wish it could have been packaged propely. I suggested rolling the rug up on a cardboard tube much like how Christmas wrapping paper comes. Would not suggest buying a rug via the internet, you have no I deal what you will be getting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were very very close on complaint there
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the produce was poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not even close
I received this rug today and was disappointed as to the way it was rolled. Not rolled, as expected, but actually folded in many places which caused severe creases in the middle, and throughout the pattern. The ends are also deeply creased about 4" along the edges that I don't know if this will straighten itself out. I purchased it for a new home I will be moving to in a couple of weeks, so I opened it to lay it out here at my present home. I'm glad I did...I will give it a couple of days, but feel like I may have to return it. I haven't seen comments like this before, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem with a rug from Overstock. I have only ordered one other thing, also a rug, but a round one, and that is perfectly flat. Wondering if I just got a bad one...may try to exchange, because I really want to love this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very deeply creased from being folded and then rolled.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
Gorgeous rug and great quality for the price. The reviews here can be relied on. The rug is not really thick or plush, but still elegant and soft.. Still, a bargain for the price paid. I put it down over the old rug I was replacing. Now it looks incredibly rich and feels very plush and thick to the footstep. Perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even richer in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A less plush rug, but excellent quality for the price paid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate and reviews are nearly all spot on.
Arrived quickly and in good condition. This rug looks and feels way more expensive than it actually was. Very good quality, would highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Little more yellow than I was expecting, but looks great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks and feels way more expensive than it is, great buy!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I've owned this rug for about 2 years. It's still beautiful. We vacuum it daily, since we have cats, and it holds up well. The colors are vibrant and beautiful, but do not detract from our furniture. We also bought the runner for our hallway. They look great together. The one complaint I have (and this may just be the artist in me whining) is that the circles do not always meet, or complete. It bugs me, but not enough to say that I wouldn't recommend the rug. Delivery: Prompt and professional Some people ask about whether or not the rugs lie flat. This one didn't initially, but it relaxed over a period of about a week. The runner in the hallway has never curled. Both rugs are substantial, quality rugs. They're the same quality that we'd have purchased in a local furniture shop for more than triple the price.
The colors are exactly as they appear online. I wasn't sure how the pattern would look but I really love it. It's amazing how perfectly this rug matches my furniture! It does pick up lint and dog hair easily, but is also super easy to clean. I prefer a broom to the vacuum. A quick sweep every couple of days and it looks gorgeous. Very soft also if you like sitting on the floor like I do.