I liked the rug, the color is exactly the colors I expected. It was just the style I was looking for and looks great with my sofa and wall colors, perfect fit for my son and husbands TV room. I was disapointed that footprints are visable and it's much thinner than I expected. I I was expecting a higher quality rug for the price. . Hopefully it will hold up to the foot traffic in the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactily as shown online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is thinner than I expected and shows footprints
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is an affordable option for me. It looks great for what it is! However, if you're expecting a wool or hand woven rug, you will be disappointed. I bought my last rug on o.co about 4 years ago and it's worn out on the edges from vacuuming and cat claws. The previous rug was a solid red. This one is more burgundy, so it actually goes better with the drapes and neutral couch. I'm happy with it! The green is kind of a neutral brown-green, but the prominent colors are burgundy, brown, and taupe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red is a lttle more burgundy than expected. It is not a true red. The green accent is also a little more prominent than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No frays so far. It vacuumed just fine. I prefer a cheaper rug because I have pets, so this was perfect. You wont have to break the bank if you replace it in a few years.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Was nervous about ordering this rug online from Overstock, but very happy that I did. The pattern is great and colors match our decor perfectly. We are using this rug in our family room in front of our sofa and loveseat. It will be a focal point of the room and will get a lot of use. I agree with other reviewers who stated that the rug is not the most plush out there, but for the price you can't beat it. The pile is low, but it is nice and soft and very comfortable to sit on. (I have a toddler who has claimed it as his own play space ever since it arrived, so I have spent lots of time sitting on it.) It is very similar to rugs that we looked at at Lowe's, Target, etc as far as pile and composition go. It did ship wrapped only in thick plastic, as other reviewers have stated. The plastic that mine came in had a small tear in it, exposing the rug. I examined it carefully before accepting and found no damage. I also was concerned that some reviewers stated they couldn't get the rug to lay flat. One end continued to curl under for them. I can thankfully say that I did not have this problem. I unrolled the rug and although initially one end did remain a bit curled, I placed that end under our loveseat for a couple of hours and upon removal it has laid flat ever since. I have vacuumed it twice already and find that it takes the vacuum and cleans up very easily. Some reviewers also mentioned that the green color can look a bit gray depending on what you surround it with. I agree. When I first opened the rug, it seemed green. But once I laid it down in our room with our furnishings and accents (mostly shades of brown and red tones), the green appears a bit more gray. I like this and it is what I was hoping for when ordering. But some people may not. If the pattern and colors of this rug catch your eye and match your taste, I would highly recommend ordering it. It is very attractive and great value for money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate representation of color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very good quality. Since brand new though, can't speak to how well it will wear over time.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate discription of product.
The rug was not properly stored/ rolled for shipping. It was folded on itself five times over at one end, then rolled. There is permanent creasing, and separation and mangling in the pile rows. It looks like a damaged rug. I wish I could upload a picture to show you folks what I mean. It's been laying flat for a week and I can see that those creases will not be coming out. I contacted customer service to initiate a return. A cardboard tube would have protected the rug during shipping. Other people mentioned this in their review as well. Other than that, the color is fine. My other complaint is that it was thinner than I expected. I'd skip on this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a very thin rug that won't flatten out completely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was misleading in regards to quality.
i am very satisfied with the product...however quality control needs overhauling. I read reviews posted by previous customers of Overstock/Club O...One commemt stated how sloppily the product was rolled which caused creases in the carpet... we now have that same experience. I am keeping the carpet in hopes that we are able to steam out the creases. With the holidays approaching we just don't have time to shop for another great value. If we should shop Overstock in the future; the product will be returned so that quality control can get it right.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? coloring/very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description on point
Beautiful rug. Kinda thin, but that's to be expected with the price and the material. It far exceeded my expectations when I unrolled the rug. Beautiful and classy rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was looking for a rug for my brother's apartment and wanted one that had a low nap as my brother is handicapped and drags his feet. It. Looks good in his living room and appears to be of fine quality. I'm off to find tape to put under the edges so my brother's feet can't lift it up.
I could not use for intended purpose becasuse the rug creeped when placed on top of another carpet. Now is used as an accent piece under a couch and coffee table.Withstands heavy duty cleaning. Corners do curl up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to hold up well in a heavy traffic aea.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good