I like the design, and the price is right, but I gotta say the pile isn't that great. It's pretty bare in some spots where you can see to the mesh padding underneath. I had to do a lot of "smoothing" so the padding wouldn't show. I have it under my dining room table though, so it doesn't see a lot of foot traffic. I would recommend it for a purpose like that, but not for someplace people will be walking a lot or you'd be able to see the entire rug out in the open.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pile isn't very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love the rug, very well made. I'm very happy I purchased it. And it looks so nice design is awsome.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks just like the picture,colors are beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality, very soft & plush feeling
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I like this rug. It is soft even though not very thick. The colors are slightly different "in person." The picture looks like the rug has some blue in it but that color is more green than blue. It is closer to sage. All the other colors are pretty true. I ordered two sizes and the larger 8'x10' had wrinkles from shipping that flattened out in about 4 days. This smaller size, however still has wrinkles in it. For some reason I cannot get them completely out, although they are not as big as they were when I first opened the package. Maybe it will just take longer. Good buy for this price point!