I put this in my bedroom after seeing these in photos on decorator sights. It was fairly easy to put the crystals on. Just squeeze the round attachment and twist them on. The crystals are heavy and sparkle like crazy! Gorgeous.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The photo does not do this chandelier justice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
truly best price believe me I search in stores online get price match
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect but much more beautiful when all set up
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Always wanted a crystal chandelier, but wasn't willing to pay the exorbitant prices at lighting stores. This chandelier is beautiful, elegant, and appears more expensive than it cost.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot-on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent product at a reasonable price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The actual chandelier appears a little airier--more spae between parts, but quite lovely.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this chandelier - and I am picky, but not willing to pay thousands for a crystal chandelier. I have a very formal dining room and this light adds the perfect drama to the room. My favorite part is the crystal center and we did not have any trouble with assembly. I bought a beautiful medallion at Lowes and that adds to the drama!!!
Great sparkles, beautiful & just right for the money. For the price and the performance, it is a great value. I used it for my kitchen island. It gives enough light & sparkles for a 12x14 room. I wouldn't recommend it for a formal living room or anything grand because it looks good but it doesn't look big or expensive.
This chandelier is absolutely beautiful! We had to shorten the chain and wiring for height reasons, but even with that, it only took us about two hours to hang and place the crystals. I was worried about how the chrome finish would look, but it is beautifully done and enhances the crystals. I have mirrored night stands and the chrome looks great with them. I only gave a four star rating because the main body of the chandelier was a little crooked. I was able to straighten it without any problems, but was scared I would break something. All in all, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a gorgeous chandelier.
When we put the chandelier up my husband kept complaining how cheap it was. Once it was up it looks great. Basically, it is a good product for the price, put the quality not that great. Metal pieces are very easily bendable and the glass has a lot of small nicks and chips in it. We are going to keep it since when it is up you can not see all that and it looks good. The size is a little on a small side as well.
We love the the look of this chandelier in our new kitchen. Our style is modern,grey and white, with chrome accents, and the touch of elegance it adds is perfect! Their are no crystals above lights so you dont get a display of lights on the walls as with other styles. But after you adjust the stems the bulbs are on( just bend) it is perfect!
So... The metal base holder that hold the crystal dish were all bent due to shipping on all the arms. Some of the crystals had chips in the sides. The light doesn't sit well balanced. I decided to keep it because i am handy and got the metal comments straightened out. The arms were real hard to straighten out.