I bought this chandelier because of all the great reviews and the picture online. But once I received the product, I was sadly disappointed. The shades are proportionately much larger than the light fixture. Each little light piece is somewhat crooked so the shades automatically look crooked no matter how much I fidget with them. The finish on the metal is not as polished as the pictured in the image. I'm not happy with my purchase at all and will be returning this. The extremely poor quality is not worth the low price for me. I am a value shopper and this is not worth over $xxx. You're better off spending a little more to get a quality chandelier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is much more matte and dull in person than it appears in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor poor quality!!
The light works perfectly in our dining area. Although the picture shows a white-looking shade, the description does say it's a beige shade. It is definitely more along the lines of a beige shade -- but if you put true white light bulbs in, it doesn't cast a yellow tone. The vertical bars that extend are not connected as a previous review states, so it's easier to install if two people are working together. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to a person if they were considering it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture displays lighter shade
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
I love this fixture. It looks great and gives off plenty of light. the only thing is the shades are more cream than white. Very happy with this product!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No. It was more cream than white...
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
We bought this fixture to hang from the center kitchen ceiling, so I am glad that the shades are glass and not fabric, they can be cleaned. It will look perfect when it is installed. We had to demo down a large ugly wooden "box" on our ceiling that housed two florescent fixtures from the 80's so we have some drywall repair and painting to do before we install this fixture but it will look great.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? looks great, like more than I paid
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Love love love! Great chandelier. I found out during my chandelier search that I am extremely picky! Either I found ones that were too big or way to expensive, or too "home depot" looking. But this chandelier is great! It was easy to install (or so it looked from a far as I watched my fiance put it up), and it looks very expensive...it has completely transformed our room. If you are thinking of ordering this I would say go for it!
This lamp looks great, much better than I would expect for the price. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it is a bit of a pain to put up - The bars that extend from the middle are not permanently connected, so they fall off while you are trying to install the light above your head (bit of a pain). Overall though, definitely worth the trouble for the value!
This chandelier is unique and great. The quality and style cannot be beaten for the price on overstock. Assembly was easy and the finished product looks wonderful. As usual, I'm looking forward to receiving lots of compliments on my overstock purchase!