Beautiful fixture, great price. Looks very modern and expensive when installed. Crystals are beautiful! I couldn't have installed this by myself (husband did it and I had to help hold during elec. connections. Watch out for: 1) Printed instructions almost too light to read. 2) INSTALL - very easy to bend the frame so it looks crooked. This is b/c you have to attach all the crystals and the electrical support while it is tetering on the center post. Suggest you use the foam from box to keep the fixture flat while doing all needed elect. and crystal attachment (we ordered two fixtures with drum shades and bent both!) We were able to straighten the frame after it was installed.
This is a pretty Chandelier but when it's in your house you see the bottom and not the top with all the pretty sparkly crystals.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought this light as an elegant touch to our new nursery. I love the look of the light, it installed quickly and easily and the quality is great. The acryl diffuser on the bottom is much thicker and sturdy than I thought it was going to be, based on previous reviews. I was very pleased. The light takes 5 60w bulbs, this much light is total overkill (and puts out a lot of heat) for a bedroom. We're going to go with lower wattages bulbs for this room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good!
We needed something close to the ceiling in a bathroom that will add a touch of elegance to a small space. This fixture, along with a ceilling medallion does just that. We love the drum shade along with the glass "crystals". At first I wasn't sure how to arrange the glass crystal balls, since they are different sizes. We alternated large and small and that worked out perfectly to distribute the weight perfectly. Overall, very happy with the purchase. The one thing I personally would change is the plastic diffuser at the bottom of light. I wish it was glass instead of plastic, but it still looks beautiful. Also, make sure to leave the plastic covering on shade until you are completely done hanging it to keep fingerprints off. Love it!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, although I would prefer glass at the bottom to cover bulbs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Looked like photo, easy enough to install - my husband and father in law installed it in about 40 minutes. It is a very bright light. I was half expecting it to be sort of dim since it uses small bulbs but thankfully this light is on a dimmer switch as it is very bright. I think the white shade helps with it putting off a lot of light. I love the round shade and the crystal balls hanging off the bronze arms. It's elegant, contemporary and sort of whimsical. The part I don't like but there's no way around, is the fact that from the bottom what you see is the bare bulbs and the "fixture" itself. And in assembling it was kinda funky how the balls are attached by a thin circle of wire you thread through a very small hole in the end of each arm; think key ring. But overall it's a really good fixture and for the money it's a great value. I've gotten many compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just like photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
The lamp is very nice, slightly larger than I expected. I regret choosing it for my bedroom because the bulbs are exposed from the bottom. This means that when you lay in bed the lights are shining directly down and it's a little overwhelming. It would be a great light for a dining room or hall, somewhere other than over the bed
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is a fairly good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was accurate
We ordered this for our remodeled basement and with lower ceilings, I thought this would be good for something chandelier-like. Our electrician had no problems installing it. It looks very chic with our white cabinetry (kitchenette) and dark hardwood floors.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I bought two of these pendant light fixtures and I love them! The quality is great and the price is great also. I put one in my formal dining room and I put one in my dining area off the kitchen, which really gave this area a beautiful touch. Classed up this little eating area! I walk by these rooms and just turn the light on to look. As I read in other reviews, leave the thin plastic on the shade while installing to keep finger prints off. Love it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes the color matches the picture on the website.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality of this light fixture is great.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The picture displayed matches the product perfectly.
Nice. Pretty easy to install. Light cover has warning not to throw away, as I have gleaned some have done from other reviews. Cover has a pink cast but definitely covers bulbs. May take to local glass place to have replacement cut. Overall, good fixture. Quality of drum shade is nice.
Great unique light. Installed it in a dining room that we never used and turned into an office. Funky yet classy! Directions weren't all that great, but it was easy to install once we figured it out. Do not throw out the diffuser in the bottom!
This is a very fun and unique light fixture. I installed it as a dining table light above a large dark brown farmhouse table with brown leather chairs. It is quite the conversation piece! This came packaged well - do NOT throw away the diffuser! Straight forward installation - I did attach all the crystals except for the bottom one before I hung the light, and that worked out well. Be aware that the shade and diffuser are bright white, not an off-white or natural tone. It was a good value, and I've had many compliments in the short time I've had this light hanging in my dining room.
A beautiful fixture with pretty drum shade and just a hint of sparkle. We hung this in our master bedroom. It is very well made. The bones of the fixture are heavy and sturdy. The glass balls are heavy and do not look inexpensive at all. Drums hades are all the rage now and this straight sided shade is pure white and adds the perfect classy touch. The candle bulbs give plenty of light . This is a flush mount hard wired fixture. Make sure that you have someone install that knows electricity! This is one of three fixtures in our home that has come from Overstock. It was fun choosing. There is none of the stress of standing in front of sales people looking up at 100's of fixtures that all seem to run together. Grab your coffee, get in a comfy chair and cruise the online catalog. Overstock hasn't let us down yet! Shine On!