We were very pleased with this chandelier. We were trying to match it in a large kitchen, that has an antique copper pot rack over an island. It hangs above our table and softens the look. It is lovely with a dimmer light in the evenings. It could use an extra bulb or two, for brightness but we haven't tried a higher watt bulb yet, and we have an dark kitchen anyways.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of shade was a little deeper- darker cream than in picture. Was a lot nicer than anticipated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to install. Both base and shade were solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Pleasantly surprised by quality of this reasonably priced light-and I'm VERY picky, It's light weight and the perfect piece for my transitional styled living/dining area. The metal is more consistently colored oil rubbed bronze (as I was hoping for), not copper-ish as others have commented. Shade is more of an warm ecru and fabric looks like a natural silk with slight slubbs in the fabric, much nicer than I was expecting! I installed myself (husband held while I wired) and it took less than 45 minutes (we had to unretrofit the existing assembly from the previous chandalier it was replacing).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured disassembled; less copper colored than in assembled images
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality. Must be assembled but this is not difficult.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Light fixture looks great, but when you get up close and see it/feel it, you can see the lack of attention to detail and feel how cheap it feels...If it cost half the price it would be better, but definately not worth what I paid for it!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just about right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average...I was disappointed with the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
This chandelier is so beautiful! I ordered it for my kitchen over my table and WOW... it transformed my kitchen from beautiful to BEAUTIFUL! I'm serious when I say, I think changing out my old light fixture to this one added value to my home!
I like this light, however the shade does not cover the bulbs which creates quite a glare. If the shade was about two-three inches wider it would be great. I have it over my dining room table and will see if I can find a new shade that will fit this product.
Chandelier is good overall. I wish the shade was a little longer so it covered the light bulbs completely (like in the picture). It's a little shallow so I can see the base of the light bulbs. Not a deal breaker though - it looks nice hanging over our kitchen table.
After a very long search, this pendant chandelier caught my eye and the price was terrific, so I took a chance and bought 3 for our new (large) island. We just had them installed on a dimmer, and they are GORGEOUS. The rustic aged copper chandelier combined with the surrounding lampshade make such a good mix. I would think this light would be as pretty over a table, or in a set of two or just one over a smaller island. For the look I was going for, I was expecting to pay 3X the cost of the light, so I am very pleased. They arrived well packaged in separate boxes, and shipped quite fast. The shade provides a mellow glow to the room on the dimmer, but when turned up, provides good lighting. You can use 40w for each bulb or do 20w like I did...I'm sure either way would be nice.