I bought this chandelier for my new entryway. I got it about a week after ordering as I am in Michigan and it shipped from California. It was very well packaged. They give you cloth gloves to handle the crystals with but those seemed to snag a lot. I just grabbed some plastic gloves and they worked perfect. It takes three bulbs which are not included so keep that in mind before you put it up. What a bummer to put it together and realize you don't have the bulbs! ( I am using 3 40 watt bulbs and it is quite bright, thinking about putting in lower watt ones or a dimmer switch) It was very heavy once assembled so my huband and I had to put it up together, me holding and he wiring. From the time I took it out of the box until the time it was up and turned on was about 45 minutes. You definetly want to take all of the crystals out of the box and sort them before you start attatching them to the base. Everyone that comes to my house says how beautiful it is and where did I get it. My sister has seen it on three seperate occasions and each time tells me how jealous she is of my chandelier. I am thinking of ordering a similar one for my master bedroom also! I love, love, love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, looks more expensive than it is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I got this light fixture for a room with an 8 foot ceiling. When I bought the house the room had a huge chandelier in the bedroom and I am not sure how the old owners did not hit their heads. I could have gotten one a little bigger, but this one is very nice and I am happy with it. I painted the room with ben moore horizon gray. When the light is on it make the walls have a design (diamond shapes) from the crystals.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
This is a gorgeous light. The photo does not do it justice. Our electrician installed it in our entrance foyer and it gives off a bright, sparkling light and throws reflections all around the space that add a real "wow!" factor. A few things to note: It took about 40 minutes to put on all of the crystal balls, and with all of that crystal the fixture weighs about 11 lbs. So, you have to choose whether you want to hang a pretty hefty light or whether you want to install all of the crystal after it is hung -- either way, it's a little hard to do. But worth it.
I was skeptical when purchasing this light online. For interior decorations, I'd like to see them in person. But for this light, I took a chance since I've not been able to find something similar anywhere else (within the price range anyway). I am extremely happy with how it turned out after assembling the parts. It was a breeze putting it together except for spending some extra time on the crystals, because there are so many of them. Overall, I'd recommend this light to anyone who's looking for something that makes your house pop. I also tried taking a picture while my light is on, but it just doesn't come out right. Now I just like to turn it on and stare at it. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks better in person than in pictures.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
Because of the low ceiling height in my bathroom needed a flush mount chandelier. Was not sure if I was going to like the light but because of other reviews decided to give it a shot. I am sooooo happy I did. It exceeded my expectations - big time. I can't rave enough about how beautiful it is. I sat and stared at it for an hour after all the crystals were hung. Because of the weight of crystals had electrician install the fixture first and I hung the crystals after. Would recommend starting on the inside and working your way out. Directions were great - very easy to follow. I found the crystals incredibly easy to hang - took me less than 20 mins. It totally completed the look of my new bathroom. Would highly, HIGHLY, recommend this light.
I purchased 2 of these chandeliers for our outer room. They are SO beautiful! I put the crystals on myself, and I have issues with my hands. it wasn't difficult and so worth the time! They create gorgeous prisms on the walls and ceilings. Everyone LOVES them! They are heavy, so be sure they are attached to a stud. My husband put them up and said it was super simple.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good!
My husband put together this light so I can't comment on the complexity of that, however if it was overly cumbersome I expect I would have heard some complaining! All of the previous reviews helped tremendously in my choice to buy this chandelier for my soon to be born daughter's room. I expected it to be a little brighter based on the other reviews. The room we have it in is quite large and will not require a dimmer as some other people have suggested. The previous light in that room as far too dim though. This one gives off just the right amount of light. I love that it is unique. Not something you find on the shelf at the big box retailers but at a price that is very reasonable. Good job again Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate with great reviews
If you are looking for a chandelier for a smaller room, this is perfect. It comes without bulbs and it has small rings (like a key ring) to attach it to the fixture. It can be a pain to install, but well worth the work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Glass is very sparkly and the hanging balls are larger than I expected, Very beautiful when installed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was very impressed with this chandelier... Bought two for our hallway and it looks absolutely stunning. It is fantastic quality and the price is amazing. It is so sparkly and gives our hall the bling I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
It's really a great product. I place it in a bedroom and I'm amase with the result
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CHANDELIER! ! We have a hallway in our Master Bedroom that leads to master bath. Since we have a ceiling fan above our bed, I wanted some glamour. And THIS IS PERFECT! The reflections it puts on ceiling and walls is GORGEOUS! We did have 2 small chips .... THANKFULLY there were extras (1 extra larger ball crystal, and about 7 extra crystal links). The extras came in original package so I didn't have to bother calling to get a new piece. One suggestion is to buy a dimmer switch so you have control over how light or dim you want it. THIS CHANDELIER IS A 5 STAR PIECE ... AND SUCH A LOW-COST. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!
I recently renovated my kitchen, dining room, and hallway and had two of these chandeliers installed in the hallway. I absolutely love them. I have received many compliments and several people have asked where I purchased them, including my contractor and two of his employees! You cannot go wrong with this chandelier. Also provides much more light than the old fashioned lights it replaced.
Gorgeous product. In spite of a few critiques to the contrary, it is fairly easy to put together. The first couple of crystals are a little tricky attaching due to tight space -- all told about 40 minutes to assemble. Worth every penny!