We put this in our Wine room, Love the look.. We did have a problem with the plastic covering not screwing on straight and the light bulb was touching it and made a bubble in the cover. Reported it to Overtsock and they sent out a replacement.
Love the lamp, but it was impossible to get the diffuser in. The instructions are minimal (China again) and non existent for putting the diffuser in. We had to clip one of the tabs to get it in. This is our third hanging light from Overstock. Love them all, but please have your sources get better instruction writers!
I simply love my pendant lamp and lampshade! I have had it almost 1 year now and it's just perfect where I had it installed - above my dining table. I have a dimmer switch there and it looks very beautiful and emits just the right amount of light when I turn it on - the dimmer switch allows me to adjust the lighting from dim to its brightest setting. It lights up my dining area and a good portion of my living room area just perfectly in the day or evening as needed. Excellent buying choice!
I bought 2 lights to use in the foyer and hallway. We hung them close to the ceiling. They look great with all the oil rubbed bronze hardware in the rest of the house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good although the liner is definitely a deep cream and the diffuser is white white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful. It looks very high end.
The first light I ordered was too large so Overstock recommended this one and it worked perfectly. You are limited on the drop length, so you can't be too picky about that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
i love this light, it's modern and charming. looks great with my dining room furniture
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, hangs perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Light is considerably cheaper than those found in lighting stores, but it's because it's a cheap Chinese knockoff. The metalwork wraps around the fixture sloppily, with the seam looking quite messy. This is not a fixture that should be looked at closely from all angles. I hid the seaming toward the underused corner of the room. The diffuser needs to have the paper peeled from it, and you must be careful because you will scratch it if you are not careful. Wiring was pretty easy to deal with, but you will want to use decent wire nuts. All in all, you'll get what you pay for here and for now that's just fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, accurate black and beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap metalwork, seam needs to be pointed away from the room, slightly bent coming out of the box but can be bent back.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.