This is a beautiful lantern, better than I dreamed it would be! We are pleased with it over kitchen island, looks great with stainless.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match, but really slightly better than picture -- looks more brushed than bright.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great description.
I bought this light for an entry foyer...its perfect. I would recommend and would buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice finish...a little more muted than I expected but still resembles photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description
A stunning piece to the kitchen. Perfect size over my double sink...Lovely light and appreciate the dimmer quality for a nice night light. Very pretty and I've received a lot of compliments on this fixture. Good value, nice light
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely accurate
I ordered three of these to go over my 8 foot island. They were replacing builder grade pendants. Several reviews mentioned that the bulb stand were not straight and all three of mine had this same issue. I cannot address if they were difficult to install since I had mine done professionally but the electrician could not get the bulbs straight and was afraid to keep trying for fear of snapping them off. Even with the tilted bulbs I would recommend this light. It is a great value for the money and looks very similar to lights that cost twice the price. This is not a large light fixture so I would not suggest putting it in a dining room, better suited to a foyer, hallway or over a kitchen island. I would have given it 5 stars except for the crooked light arms.
light is great. decent quality and everything, no damage or scratches etc. the only thing is the middle part is crooked. it wont balnce to be perfectly even. you have to bend it a little bit.and even then..its still slightly off. you wont really notice it..but when you install it yourself.. you DO notice all the little small things.. its not as big as i thought.. again..wish o.co would allow me to post photos of it at my house.. but again, also on a dimmer.. put 2 over my kitchen island and it looks SHARP! and lets be honest..you can not beat this price.. so ..its not 100% perfect but its a solid 96% otherwise
We love these pendants! We added three to our kitchen nook area and they are beautiful and very well made! Great price for the quality and look of the chandelier! Each pendant/chandelier came with 4 feet of wire and chain, so we had to add wire and chain for our 16 foot ceiling. We were able to find a comparable chain that was almost as nice as the original 4 foot chain and wire for $** per pendant.
Everyone asks me where I got these, I bought two. They are so beautiful and were easy to put up over my kitchen island. I bought custom vintage bulbs for them online that look like gas lights. The price was less the half of what I saw anywhere else for this quality, I am just so pleased!!
Needed a hanging light over a small dining table in front of my sliding doors which didn't block the view to the outside. This was perfect. My only negative is that it is very difficult to hang perfectly straight ... just need to learn how to ignore it!
Love this light fixture..however, in stock photo appears more chrome that satin finish..it is brushed nickel finish...it took several tries to get this sucker straight! Ordered four, all four seem warped and needed some type of bending to appear straight..overall when up and done the look is lovely..harder to install than should be!
Compared to some very expensive alternatives out there, this light fixture measured up well. A good compromise piece for projects where something noticably above building grade is needed. Handsome shape and finish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The light came in a brushed nickel finish instead of a crome finish like the picture shows. We kept and still installed it over our kitchen sink. Puts out a lot of light and looks great. Not the best quality but everything came undamaged.