Not the nicest looking lamp. The finial is heavy, but the hole to screw it to the harp is off center. Appears to be of inferior quality. I guess, what can you expect for the price. It's a brown, and we have mahogany colored furniture so it doesn't really go with it. I was looking for a lamp to put on my husband's highboy. Good size for that, the cord is of ample length to reach outlets. I guess the picture with the "small" items around it give the impression it is a smaller lamp, but it is the size listed. The shade is lined with material, so looks like a nice shade. Pretty color. Different than the usual white or cream. Maybe I can find another place for it in the house it will look better. There is a silvery color rubbed on it, too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described, looks in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be used or something. Not the best quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate enough, I guess
I was looking for something sort of simply but with a bit of detail to keep it from being boring. This was it! This lamp's design is versital - classical design but also fits in a traditional decor. It was packed impeccably and worked as expected. It was the right size and a reasonable size cord. The description was accurate. I would recommend it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? This lamp met the expectations. It was hefty enough to feel substantial yet not overly ornate or heavy.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.