The swirl pattern on the glass is very nice: accurately shown in the photo. But the color is off (the green is actually yellow-green), which means it doesn't match other green glass items I already have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green color is a disappointment. It is not a true green as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Otherwise, glasses appear to be finely made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Since the glasses are flared, it would be helpful if the width dimension specified top diameter or bottom diameter.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I like the shape and size - great if you are thristy and for using with water and ice in refrigerator door. The amber was a little darker than expected, but still a beautiful tone. Light plays nicely with swirl and color intensity variation.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The amber was not pictured and was a bit of a problem as it was darker than than what I thought the pictured colors were. The tone of the color is what I expected.
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality glass, great shape and color.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes