This sink is beautiful. I had been searching for a console style sink for my half-bath and they were all over $1000 so I was thrilled to find this one. I was a little concerned when I ordered it because the description does not specify that the legs are include and some sinks that I've looked at require you to buy the legs separately. I called the company and after going through a couple different departments, I was finally connected with the over-size shipping department who confirmed the legs were included. The sink came within one week and my husband and father had no trouble installing it, although they did change the toggle bolts included with the sink for something more sturdy. Also, note that the legs do not attach to the sink, the sink just rests on them so you really need to have everything sitting just right so the legs can't be accidentally knocked out. We used an adhesive to help keep them stable because we have small children and don't want to take any chances. Also, it has a wider set for the faucet, it's an 8 inch center and those sinks are generally pricier than a standard 4 inch center. Overall, great sink for the price and it really added a special touch to our bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? needs more detail
I absolutly love this sink,I did a remodel of my half bath and couldnt us a regular pedistal sink because i would have to move the plumbing so this sink was the trick because the back is totally exposed.its perfect size to display allot of candles and soapsIt was easy to install and was packages perfectly..i highly recommend!!
This sink arrived a few days ago. It is still waiting to be installed, but we have checked it over carefully, per the shipping instructions. The sink is everything I had hoped for- wondering if it could really be enough like the reproduction ones I've seen over the years that are much more expensive. I checked all the online places I knew to check, and O had the best price and it really is just the right size. It has a small drain area for the soap but the rest of the top is level and large enough to keep things on it such as a cup and toothbrush holder or to hold items such as make-up bag, curling iron, etc. while using them. My builder took a look at it and suggested it for our hall bath make over as well; he was impressed. We have an old house with the typical smaller master bath, so I have opted to redo it using a new clawfoot tub with a shower riser, marble floors and this pedestal sink. Floors are down and the fixtures go in next. This sink looks perfect for the space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true porcelain white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The sink is gorgeous but not functional. The directions were poor. It said to attach the legs to the sink but it did not come with the materials to do so. Our contractor had a very difficult time installing it. We would have sent it back but it would have cost us over half of what we paid for the sink. Overstock did contact the company for us to find out how to attach the legs, they said to use silicone(which was not listed in the directions). Our contractor used silicone between the top of the leg and sink, and then glued the bottom of the legs to the floor. Otherwise the sink is too heavy to just "sit" on the legs. And if you barely bump them(if you're washing your hands) they actually fall over and the sink pulls down on the wall. Poor construction, I would not recommend purchasing this sink.
This is a beautifu sink and really is the centerpiece to our recently renovated bathroom. It will also allow a wheelchair to roll under it should we need to have that handicapped availability. The Patriot chrome faucet goes well with italso. All my friends and family remark on the sinl as soon as they go into the bathroom--it really looks cool. I like the fact that the top is broad enough to accommodate cosmetics, etc which other pedestal sinks don't. A great buy! Even our Contractor was impressed!
This vintage style sink will fit perfectly in 1895 St Louis Home. Just look at the picture and you'll see what I think is it's best feature. It actually has room to sit things on top of it. Not like those other pedistal style sinks. The beauty of this will also help give an updated SPA look to the Vintage Style. It can be done. One note; there are on two holes and anchors to hold this to the wall, but so far that seems to be enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is a beautiful clean white porcelain.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is just a beautiful Vintage Style Sink. Heavy duty and ready to work hard.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The meausurements were accurate
what else can i say? love love love....so does everyone else who sees it. i replaced nasty 80's "update" in my 1928 home...left original tile floor, tile walls & cast iron tub....looks great. no complains from contractor who installed it! thanks overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect - white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This sink is beautiful. The delievy went smooth. Can't wait to get it installed in our vintage bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was just as descriped!
This sink was a great deal as sinks of this type are fairly pricey. It fit perfectly in my 3'x6' half bath. It did require two people to install it though simply for a safety issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good solid value
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This is just perfect for my Victorian home. Friends who see if are very impressed. I certainly recommend this sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good - very white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good and looks just like the picture. It comes in 3 parts and went easily together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This sink has super value for its price. It is better than described looking just like another expensive fixture that I purchaes for more than$1300. I am so happy with this product. i was able to transform a bathroom without breaking the bank.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks exactly like the sink i paid $1300 for a high-end product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Just redid my entire bathroom and was nervous about ordering a sink online unseen.... But it is absolutely gorgeous! It added the perfect look to my bathroom. Great quality and could t be happier. The contractor who installed it had some difficulty due to the fact that the roughings for the item were off but other than that it is amazing!
Was searching for this style sink and many that I have found retailed over $1000....which was way way out of the budget but overstock came through for me again. This sink looks great in my 1825 farmhouse. There is a little variation between the two legs but it just adds to the vintage feel of the item. Do inspect it cloesly before receiving it though. My first one was damaged during shipment.
I can't recommend purchasing this sink. It ended up looking ok in our remodeled guest bath, but the trouble putting it together and making it work was not worth the aggravation! As mentioned in other reviews, the legs are not attached to the sink, our contractor had to do some extra stuff to support the weight of the sink against the wall, which didn't fit snug since the back of the sink was not straight. We had to buy a different (more expensive) faucet since we couldn't connect valves correctly given the structure underneath -- just too many issues with the quality of the construction of the darn thing. I gave it a 3 because after all the effort, it does look fine.