Table is made of soft wood . It arrived with a cracked top which I had to fix, but quickly learned that the table won't hold up under much outdoor use. After only 24 hours it already has another gouge in the table top. The tool that came with the device to assemble the legs is not adequate for the job and the nuts are not a uniform size. When the screws and nuts that bolt the legs to the table are sufficiently tightened so the legs aren't wobbly, they puncture and splinter the very soft wood. Overall, the table is a piece of crap.
I am very happy with this table. It's color is much deeper than I expected, but I like it even better than it's online picture. I wanted a rectangular deck dining table, but liked this one and so ordered one first to see how it is. I'm planning to order another (square) one very shortly, so that I can have larger numbers of guests at the rectangular (2 squares) arrangement, and then move them apart for other purposes.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Great table, very easy to assemble, just attach the legs. It was exactly what I needed, and I looked in other places for a medium size rectangular (not round) table, this was the best product I could find. It matches the chairs and bench I got from another place (***) but they didn't have a medium-size rectangular eucalyptus table. Great product, great price.
The table is really pretty and it was easy to attach the legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
Table went together easily. It is very sturdy and also attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
As always from Overstock.com, I received the table in a timely manner and very well packaged. Assembled in just a few minutes. While the color was as pictured, I will likely re-stain it a darker, richer color, but that's a personal preference. My existing arm chairs don't fit within the legs, but the smaller sized table was just what I needed for my deck, and I can still pull the chairs up to the table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have had a full set of eucalyptus outdoor patio furniture for many years that I just love and the 2 chairs, loveseat, and side table have served me nicely and held up well. But now that I've moved and use them under my new pergola, I wanted a small table to eat at. This Ibiza table is just perfect and looks great w/ the other pieces. It IS lighter weight wood than old set but that's OK. It doesn't "stack" in any way, shape, or form so that should be deleted from the description. Who would stack a couple of these tables anyway?!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little lighter weight than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We bought this table to allow us to extend a Dining Set we had acquired earlier. It's good match and does the job, but it was harder to assemble and did not line up well. I made it work satisfactorily, but if it hadn't been Holiday Season and if I wasn't pressed for a solution, I might have sent it back. As is we will make do and it works for our purpose.
Okay table, not great. Installation took me a little over an hour. The corner braces that fit between the table surface and the legs don't really fit flush, so I'll need to hand plane those down because otherwise they stick out at funky angles. Many of the pieces were cut poorly and had a lot of sharp splinters sticking out, so it needed a good bit of sanding. Overall, this table isn't terrible. It looks decent, seats 4 comfortably and holds my umbrella. I would probably buy it again, but just know that if you want it to look nice it will need some extra work.