The chairs are easy to assemble but the description of these chairs is incorrect. They are not 'Buff' but are a darker taupe color. They are also not linen but instead feel like a mircosuede/velvet fabric. While the nail head trim is a nice touch, it wasn't applied carefully because it's not straight in some spots where it should be straight and fails to cover up an obvious staple in the fabric in another. Overall, I'm not in love with the chairs but they'll do until I find others I do love.
This chair has beautiful lines and great overall style. It is not made with real nailheads and the microfiber fabric used is of decent, good quality; not great quality but okay to good quality. I bought the chair because I loved the style and the lines of the chair and of course the price. But you also get what you pay for, so it is a decent chair that i paid an excellent price for!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Close
- How is the quality of the product? okay to good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? the name of the chair and it's description changed since i bought it. It matches better now
these chairs were purchased as accent chairs for my living room. two issues that i have with them are that 1) they do not have real nail-heads and instead have a strip of faux nail-heads and 2) the legs are imbablanced no matter how many times you try to adjust them. i'm still trying to decide if i want to keep them due to the faux nail-heads however you can only tell if you look very close. from far away they look very nice and stylish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate. they are actually more light gray than beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality
The chairs look amazing. The color was spot on, and the quality mirrors furniture found in high end stores. **** is currently advertising chairs identical to these for $500 a piece!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the money
These chairs are absolutely beautiful! They are slightly darker than what the picture represents. Also, the fabric feels more like a microsuede instead of linen. The chairs still look expensive without the expensive price tag. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase.
FYI, Linen is the color not the fabric. The chairs look great. Arrived in a timely fashion. Easy to put together. If the chair legs seem to be uneven, adjustments can be made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Perfect addition to my contemporary home office. Substantial enough in scale to flank the fireplace, delicate enough to easily move to the desk as an additional seat when 2 or more are collaborating on computer work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as photographed: pale cool grey fabric, polished chrome nail heads, dark wenge (not quite black) legs.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight, but well constructed. Easy to assemble (ie, attach the legs)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The fabric is more like a super-short velveteen, or micro suede.
Beautiful and very comfortable chairs, I bought 3 pairs of chairs for my round dining room table, great quality for the price. Im 5'8" and my husband is 6'1" and were both comfortable in them. Highly recommended, I put them together by myself took a little time but very easy to do ! I looked everywhere for chairs and for the price, I couldnt pass these up. I get compliments all the time !
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? As expected for price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
The legs were difficult to connect and the nail heads are already falling out. Plus they are shorter in person then they appear online
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nailheads area already falling out
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We have two kids and I was concerned about the light color, but the microfiber cleans up so easily! We use them as our primary kitchen chairs and the fabric still looks brand new after 2 months. They look much more expensive than they are and we find them much more comfortable than the wooden dining chairs were using. And it's a much more updated look with our round table. A couple of things to note (and this would not keep me from recommending them), the wood frame can be felt through the cushion on the edge of the seat. I don't think the cushion is great quality. Also, as pointed out in other reviews - the nailheads are fake and glued on - i noticed this morning that a corner was starting to pull away. One of the legs was coming loose the other day, i had to screw it back in - but was easy to do so. Bottom line- looks high end without high end price. definitely not high end quality but for the price - I"m planning to buy 2 more so that I have 6.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good description of color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I just received my chairs and I love them. I've been searching for chairs on line for a while and decided to order these. They were simple to assemble. All chairs should be designed to store the legs inside of the seat for easy moving. The chairs have a very retro vibe to them. The fabric is a taupe microsuede which matches my living room furniture. The legs are ebony. These chairs are worth the money.
These chairs are great. When you receive them the only thing you have to do is put the legs on. The legs are located under the seat, it zips open on the bottom. Very easy to put together and they look and feel great. They are very comfortable and are a great deal!
some of the little silver tacks are already coming off, but for the price they are pretty and if you don't sit in the on a daily basis I think you will be fine. if you do, be warned that the seats seem to deflate quickly. I can see me replacing these in a couple of years. color is just a neutral color, so no problem with that.
Nice for a small size room, or small space, but not for often use. Did not go together well, the screws and holes did not align well. Would say I would not recommend it for anything but rare use for low price. Material is thin, the nail heads are cheap looking, and would have looked better if they were not on. Looked at removing but that would make it worse. Limited use only